Judge Penny Track Record in Supporting Conservatorship Abuse

Almost Mystical

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Y’all a mess, the lady has been nothing but a blessing so far. She came into this with a lot of bull already on the table. She’s has so far taken guardian role from Jamie, granted Britney a new co conservator of her estate, allow her to have new lawyers. I mean for the most part even before the doc she’s been neutral. She has to make sure she cover everything before she makes a decision. Plus Britney has never file to terminate, so what do y’all want her to do? 

TMZ reported that when Britney went to court that one time in 2019(2020?) she asked for more autonomy on certain things and the judge denied her

20 minutes ago, jokobish said:

TMZ reported that when Britney went to court that one time in 2019(2020?) she asked for more autonomy on certain things and the judge denied her

But why wouldn’t she? This is the first time she has heard from Britney  & don’t know if Britney is or is not ok. She’s the judge she has to make sure before she just give Britney or any person something like that in that situation a thorough review. I don’t see her being corrupted for that. I see her being careful 

9 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

But why wouldn’t she? This is the first time she has heard from Britney  & don’t know if Britney is or is not ok. She’s the judge she has to make sure before she just give Britney or any person something like that in that situation a thorough review. I don’t see her being corrupted for that. I see her being careful 

I guess this is true 

Archived