"Framing Britney Spears" Receives Massive Critical & General Public Acclaim!

55 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:

As it deservers. :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

I think it was great entry level document for anyone who's interest in the movement and still managed to offer some interesting footage and interviews for long time stans :yeahhh_britney_oops_red_fist_cheer_yeah_smile_happy:

Definitely.

It opened the door for non fans and the wider media to look into the movement. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Sourab Patodi said:

Badly written and completely missed the point of the film. Hes acting like 2007 happened a year ago, when no it didnt. And jamie stepping in to help his daughter my foot! What about Lindsay Lohan? She too was a reckless girl whom even caught herself in prison, did her father strip her off her constitutional rights? Britney needed anything but a conservatorship. She needed a break, she needed time with her family, she needed anonymity, she needed space, she needed peace, she didnt need a money-laundering and corrupt conservatorship for 12 years. And curb his "small experience as a celeb", who is he? Has anyone heard him? NO. He is not even 1% of what Britney was in her heyday and he doesnt understand the circumstances of fame. And about the driving britney on a lap thing, was Britney incredibly irresponsible? Yes, and any fan can admit that. However, she was trying to escape from the papparazzi. Once again, his article is ironic considering he called the doc one sided when his article was literally biased. Looks like it was written by a Beyonce stan. Trash. Anyways...

• Love 1
  • Like 1

She is the Queen of Pop, for God's sake:saycheese_make_me_mm_hat_smile_peace_sign_grin_glory_britney:

Surely the reigning Crown will receive positive reviews from the critics :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:  

I hope the kids from the '80s and the  90's realize just how lucky we are :wink_britney_everytime_white: to grow up with legendary Britney Spears :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

how blessed we are to go through all the ups and downs with her :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:and still manage to stay atop the world :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

We love you, Britney :awyeah_britney_yes_yas: thank you for all the  warmth of your art:gelis_britney_candies_flirting_sexy:

• Love 5