Should Fe be the conservator?

Soso

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Danielle1987 said:

I don’t think Fe could bring herself to be “in charge” of a 39 year old strong woman. 

I agree with this!!

I’m just so curious how they would even make that happen. I would see Fe in Jodi’s role, and maybe Bessemer would be fully in charge. Sure. I don’t think Britney would be in such tight restrictions as she is under now. We would probably see her in a 2016ney vibe! 

one could dream

I wish Fe was in the “for the record” documentary to be honest. It’s so sad that she didn’t get to work as closely with Britney after everything. It made me sad to hear that the touring company hired her 

Honestly, I don't think she would be capable of such a responsibility, as nice as it would be

I think Fe and Britney jived well together and I do not doubt Fe was on top of Britney regarding getting her from point A to point B. But if a conservatorship must be in place, it wouldn't make sense to have a friend head it. Not only do I think that's how a judge would see it, but if Fe accepted the role, she may need to put her foot down and say "no" to Britney from time to time on matters regarding finance and travel. And I just don't see her doing that or even be comfortable doing that in the first place lol

That may be why Fe didn't return as Britney's assistant after the conservatorship was put into place, as she inferred in the documentary 

I don't think Fe was a bad influence, there was so much responsibility she had while working for Britney. She wasn't in charge of where Britney went and who she saw, which seemed to have been one of the biggest concerns during the implementation of the conservatorship

17 minutes ago, Strongest said:

Honestly, I don't think she would be capable of such a responsibility, as nice as it would be

I think Fe and Britney jived well together and I do not doubt Fe was on top of Britney regarding getting her from point A to point B. But if a conservatorship must be in place, it wouldn't make sense to have a friend head it. Not only do I think that's how a judge would see it, but if Fe accepted the role, she may need to put her foot down and say "no" to Britney from time to time on matters regarding finance and travel. And I just don't see her doing that or even be comfortable doing that in the first place lol

That may be why Fe didn't return as Britney's assistant after the conservatorship was put into place, as she inferred in the documentary 

I don't think Fe was a bad influence, there was so much responsibility she had while working for Britney. She wasn't in charge of where Britney went and who she saw, which seemed to have been one of the biggest concerns during the implementation of the conservatorship

I totally agree that a friend wouldn’t be the best person, but let’s not forget they let Jamie Lynn be in charge of her trust funds, which is absolutely crazy considering that she’s her little sister. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Archived