Erin Lee Carr (rumoured Netflix's documentary producer) has started following Britney, Jamie Lynn, Sam, Felicia and more on Instagram.

THE BAJAN VIBE

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

They aren't doing their own documentary against her in their favour are they????:meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

Umm did you not read the OP? She followed Lisa the lawyer who is PRO free Britney and felicia so how is that against britney? You guys jump to conclusions way too much. The director is probably reading this forum. 

1 minute ago, I love Britney said:

Umm did you not read the OP? She followed Lisa and  Felica how is that against britney? You guys jump to conclusions way too much. The director is probably looking at this forum too 

Im just nervous!!! If this is true and in Brit's favour, this will change everything!!

I love hearing everyday more positive news about upcoming documentaries.  This should keep Brit in worldwide conversations for months.  One fear of this though is non-fans getting fatigued hearing about it and news stories about it fading from the forefront.  But so far, nothing but positive vibes!

9 minutes ago, Hungry Hun said:

The director is a hard stan I can't believe it :wow_surprised_shocked_omg: Jesus ******* Christ we won... AGAIN! :gaspney_britney_what_wow_shocked_surprised:

Wait a minute it gets better, I was looking at her Twitter follows and she follows the accounts @lawyersforbrit and @surprisewitnes, which both advocate for the free Britney movement and talk about Lou Taylor and Tri-star

Archived