Shawn Mendes shares photo of himself kissing Camila's foot

Invitation

I just can't get behind these two as a couple. I've tried keeping an open mind and all but they just don't have that magic. I don't know if I'm making sense or not. This relationship seems so staged, almost like a PR relationship.

Don't hate me but I hate to say it but ever since he's got with Camila he's been flopping. I bought the first song from wonder but didn't buy the album. It's sad I can't even remember what the first single is called. His last album was great. I could play that album from start to finish. 

Edit: LMAO the first single is the album title 🤣

Everybody knows he's closeted, but the reason why he's not out, is simply the fact that everybody is afraid if he comes out, The money is gone, the screaming hormonal teenage girls is gone.

I'm telling you, it's no secret, but because he's a cash cow, he can't be himself.  

Name me one openly gay artist that is a major label artist in the US, to have success.  

The answer is you can't..

They always flop after they come out. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Everybody knows he's closeted, but the reason why he's not out, is simply the fact that everybody is afraid if he comes out, The money is gone, the screaming hormonal teenage girls is gone.

I'm telling you, it's no secret, but because he's a cash cow, he can't be himself.  

Name me one openly gay artist that is a major label artist in the US, to have success.  

The answer is you can't..

They always flop after they come out. 

I mean, Sam Smith sales. His last few singles weren't top 10, though. I can't help but think

it's at least partly because people can't relate to his gayness, not necessarily homophobia, 

but I'm sure homophobia plays a part!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block