• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Love to see it    

Im glad she spoke out.   love her album “Britney Jean” btw.

She got a lot of hate for being basically a ghost singer but she never knew that’s what she signed up for. She was just doing backing vocals. I think I read that she was a huge fan of Britney. Imagine

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Goten21 said:

She got a lot of hate for being basically a ghost singer but she never knew that’s what she signed up for. She was just doing backing vocals. I think I read that she was a huge fan of Britney. Imagine doing work for one of your faves and in-turn being hated by the fandom for it. Rip anyway glad she spoke out 

I really don't think she was/is innocent nor ignorant. But despite of that, I don't blame her at all. Her team was/is the main problem. Lou M Taylor and her dad.

• Love 2
  • Exhale+
48 minutes ago, Goten21 said:

She got a lot of hate for being basically a ghost singer but she never knew that’s what she signed up for. She was just doing backing vocals. I think I read that she was a huge fan of Britney. Imagine doing work for one of your faves and in-turn being hated by the fandom for it. Rip anyway glad she spoke out 

She mostly got hate for ridiculing Britney (piece of me parody where she insults both britney and her children). So basically the fanbase is hating on her because she's ready to throw her fave under the bus for some fame :byebitch_britney_wave_black_white_and_bw_sunglasses_bye_hi_walking_leaving:

• Love 2
  • Exhale+
2 minutes ago, Arthurfleck said:

Well, she’s part of the problem because when Britney did not want to record a song, she had no problem mimicking her to get the song done! 

And all these years this **** has been denying the claims while wink winking “i did it”.

I actually don't think she was aware they will put her vocals as main, she was hired to do back vocals which she's been doing since circus and it turned out fine. I doubt she expected Britney Jean to be 70% her vocals, if anything, she was severly underpaid and deceived :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

I actually don't think she was aware they will put her vocals as main, she was hired to do back vocals which she's been doing since circus and it turned out fine. I doubt she expected Britney Jean to be 70% her vocals, if anything, she was severly underpaid and deceived :orangu_orangutan_ape:

In the BEST scenario she’s that stupid and didn’t understand she was serving as a Britney impersonator.

• Love 1

BTW we always come for her but what about WILL.I.AM signing up to this indecency towards Britney’s artistry?

it’s not like he was a beginner trying to make it in the industry. He was already freakin rich and big. What a **** sell out cynical mf!’

• Love 1
  • Like 3
27 minutes ago, Arthurfleck said:

In the BEST scenario she’s that stupid and didn’t understand she was serving as a Britney impersonator.

Or they just did not tell her. Let's remember she was not properly paid for the amount of work she did and that means she probably signed a contract as backup singer. And even if she knew, she just did what she was told to do, she's not responsible for the bad choices of the producers

• Love 1
  • Like 3