Charlie Puth shows support for Britney and the #FreeBritney movement

6 hours ago, Bundy said:

Beyonce always got away with so much **** tbh while Britney was dragged for just breathing. She copied Britney a few times in the past and gp/media act as if shes above everyone else. Every news/rumour/story that paint her in a bad light isnt true, shes just an angel that can do no wrong :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

The media potrays her as a flawless human being and on the other hand, when Beyonce breathes the media calls it a revolution to the music industry :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad: At least my #1 fave (which isn't britney btw :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:) never had to use the desperate tactics Beyonce uses. The media always potrays Beyonce as this huge phenomenon or the greatest being to walk on earth, when actually, people really could give two ****s about Beyonce which reflects with her allbum sales. I thought at first DIL would be over 21 million sales and then IASF would have sold around 15 million copies but then I was shocked to learn its accurate numbers. Heck, even Lemonade (2.5 million) was outsold by Femme Fatale :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: 

6 hours ago, Bundy said:

But everyone with a brain see her for what shes: Ctrlcé :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:

Took me some time to figure it out :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:

4 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

The media potrays her as a flawless human being and on the other hand, when Beyonce breathes the media calls it a revolution to the music industry :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad: At least my #1 fave (which isn't britney btw :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:) never had to use the desperate tactics Beyonce uses. The media always potrays Beyonce as this huge phenomenon or the greatest being to walk on earth, when actually, people really could give two ****s about Beyonce which reflects with her allbum sales. I thought at first DIL would be over 21 million sales and then IASF would have sold around 15 million copies but then I was shocked to learn its accurate numbers. Heck, even Lemonade (2.5 million) was outsold by Femme Fatale :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: 

Took me some time to figure it out :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:

Imagine your #1 fave NOT being Britney Jean Spears. Jail. :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

• Haha 3
  • 1 month later...
On 2/10/2021 at 6:38 PM, OnlyBeyonce said:

of course i enjoyed her iconic hits but the whole playback mess and how the media portrayed her as a puppet turned me off 

So the media influenced u like so many others, they always have been trash to Britney :sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed:

On 2/10/2021 at 7:23 PM, Turogue said:

Yeah I forgot about that detail.

Considering that all (Madonna, Xtina, P!nk and Gaga) interacted with Britney on a professional and to a degree also personal level it would make sense for them to try to get a hold of Britney privately before they release public statements to highlight concern about her current situation.

Madonna is a fake opportunist. Like she mocked Britney for not wearing a underwear in 2006 and never defended Britney in 2007, but once Britney was ready to do her comeback, she put Britney on her show. 

Christina probably doesn't care. I wish she would say smt, but she seems to be ignoring the subject

Pink has always been a two faced ***** to Britney shading her when Britney has been nothing but nice to her. She liked Justin's "apology" post, but remains silent about Britney's situation and the doc. That speaks volume to me. Same with Taylor who was *****ing about some ***ist joke about her on a Netflix TV series, but doesn't say anything about Britney. Like Pink, she also loves Justin. 

Gaga's manager is Sam's bff and he has ties with Lou, so maybe that's why she also doesn't say anything. 

9 hours ago, Britneylandia said:

Wait, what? Can someone share the story behind this??? 

Maybe Lady Gaga's manager's connection to Lou/team con explains the story behind Gaga eating Jamie's nasty food 

1 hour ago, Bundy said:

Maybe Lady Gaga's manager's connection to Lou/team con explains the story behind Gaga eating Jamie's nasty food 

I’m DISGUSTED, I knew we couldn’t trust anyone in Britney’s life, it’s literally impossible to get in her life without some shady connections! It really feels like a horror movie. 

FREE BRITNEY!!!

• Like 2
14 hours ago, Bundy said:

Madonna is a fake opportunist. Like she mocked Britney for not wearing a underwear in 2006 and never defended Britney in 2007, but once Britney was ready to do her comeback, she put Britney on her show. 

Christina probably doesn't care. I wish she would say smt, but she seems to be ignoring the subject

Pink has always been a two faced ***** to Britney shading her when Britney has been nothing but nice to her. She liked Justin's "apology" post, but remains silent about Britney's situation and the doc. That speaks volume to me. Same with Taylor who was *****ing about some ***ist joke about her on a Netflix TV series, but doesn't say anything about Britney. Like Pink, she also loves Justin. 

Gaga's manager is Sam's bff and he has ties with Lou, so maybe that's why she also doesn't say anything. 

That's not true. I mean it was Britney's decision to leave that car with no underwear and her legs wide open. She did speak up for her in early 2008, Madonna is many things but definitely not fake unlike many others.

And how do you know that Xtina does not care, have you spoken to her?

Like I said trying to get a hold of her would make more sense for them than to post a little statment on Twitter that has basically no effect.

5 hours ago, Britneylandia said:

I’m DISGUSTED, I knew we couldn’t trust anyone in Britney’s life, it’s literally impossible to get in her life without some shady connections! It really feels like a horror movie. 

FREE BRITNEY!!!

No one gets close to Britney without being team con approved or having connections with them, but sadly some people still think she has a say about who she wants in her life as if she can go out by herself and meet people in a natural way. The more some people do some digging, it's clearer that these people that can interact with her, are all connected. This whole thing def feels like a ******* horror movie. It's like a mafia or a sect. 

2 hours ago, Turogue said:

That's not true. I mean it was Britney's decision to leave that car with no underwear and her legs wide open. She did speak up for her in early 2008, Madonna is many things but definitely not fake unlike many others.

And how do you know that Xtina does not care, have you spoken to her?

Like I said trying to get a hold of her would make more sense for them than to post a little statment on Twitter that has basically no effect.

The thing is Britney got a lot of bad publicity since the moment she became a mom, she was being called a bad mom since the beginning. The moment she divorced from Ktrash and started partying, the thing only got worse... Everyone was dragging her, judging her or making jokes about her. If u didn't have anything good to say about a 24-25 years old with two babies clearly going thru smt, it'd be better to stay silent bc the last thing she needed was more people making jokes at her expense. Back then Madonna was interviewed by David Letterman and made a joke about Britney saying smt like "I came back from london and people aren't wearing underwear anymore" and everyone just laughed. This wasn't supportive at all. In early 2008 after Britney lost her rights, people weren't mocking Britney that much anymore, so the fact that Madonna only defended her then doesn't surprise me. 

I love Christina and I think if she doesn't say anything is bc she doesn't care that much to voice her opinion. She surely has a strong personality, so that's why I think this. She could have said smt by now. Some years ago Christina said there's an army around Britney so I bet she knows she can't reach to her.