Charlie Puth shows support for Britney and the #FreeBritney movement

3 hours ago, Bundy said:

The thing is Britney got a lot of bad publicity since the moment she became a mom, she was being called a bad mom since the beginning. The moment she divorced from Ktrash and started partying, the thing only got worse... Everyone was dragging her, judging her or making jokes about her. If u didn't have anything good to say about a 24-25 years old with two babies clearly going thru smt, it'd be better to stay silent bc the last thing she needed was more people making jokes at her expense. Back then Madonna was interviewed by David Letterman and made a joke about Britney saying smt like "I came back from london and people aren't wearing underwear anymore" and everyone just laughed. This wasn't supportive at all. In early 2008 after Britney lost her rights, people weren't mocking Britney that much anymore, so the fact that Madonna only defended her then doesn't surprise me. 

I love Christina and I think if she doesn't say anything is bc she doesn't care that much to voice her opinion. She surely has a strong personality, so that's why I think this. She could have said smt by now. Some years ago Christina said there's an army around Britney so I bet she knows she can't reach to her. 

People were still making fun of Britney in early 2008, don't kid yourself. Everyone called her crazy, you simply don't like Madonna that's why you try to spin it negatively.

And you said it yourself, Xtina can't reach her. Same goes for Madonna, Gaga...they all probably know that Britney is very shielded.

12 minutes ago, Turogue said:

People were still making fun of Britney in early 2008, don't kid yourself. Everyone called her crazy, you simply don't like Madonna that's why you try to spin it negatively.

And you said it yourself, Xtina can't reach her. Same goes for Madonna, Gaga...they all probably know that Britney is very shielded.

I like Madonna as an artist or at least, love some of her older stuff. Tbh for many years I tried to give her the benefit of the doubt, but after people pointed out so many things, she really seems opportunistic to me. This is my opinion tho. Britney was way more mocked in late 2006-2007 bc by early 2008 after the whole thing in the bathroom, she wasn't doing anything that called that much attention anymore. And like I said, Madonna shaded her in the height of the Britney hatred train when only a few celebs like Amy Lee, Melanie C, Heidi Klum and Craig Ferguson were defending her and refusing to make jokes at her expense. 

Christina can't reach to her but she could still show support if she wanted, there's nothing holding her back. She's all about female empowerment and talking what is on her mind, so if she doesn't say smt is bc she doesn't want to. 

And Gaga's manager is Sam's bff and has ties with Lou. I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't say anything bc of this. 

On 2/10/2021 at 5:25 PM, PZHSB said:

This man is the most basic looking white dude I’ve ever seen. I don’t get the thirst for him 

Yeah not to mention he was a grade A online bully a few years ago. Like brutally, viciously attacking people for their weight and race. I'm honestly surprised @Jordan Miller doesn't know about this. It's gonna be real awk for puthheavy.com when his past comes back to haunt him.