Charlie Puth shows support for Britney and the #FreeBritney movement

12 minutes ago, Bundy said:

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Tbh ure like the only Beyoncé stan Ive ever seen that has some humour and that doesnt want to force down everyones throats that Beyoncé is the biggest thing to ever walk on earth.

I also love ur empathy towards Britney's situation tbh :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

i'm a beyhive since 2001 so i know a lot of **** about her so at this point i hate her  :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

everyone must to fight all those delusional redneck :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

i'm a beyhive since 2001 so i know a lot of **** about her so at this point i hate her  :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

everyone must to fight all those delusional redneck :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

Wuat? u hate Beyoncé? :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh: 

Her family are the biggest trash since the Jacksons and Culkins, Britney deserved so much better than this white trash "family" that ****ed her up and only know to mooch off her. 

4 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

i have mixed feelings about her, she lies about a lot of things :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

U should change ur name to NeverBeyonce then :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: 

I only liked her until the DIL era tbh :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:

9 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

The last era i ever liked her was with 2013 self-titled, and then it stopped when she started to use everything as a promotion gimmick :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Im glad Ive seen the light 10 years before :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

Tbh I think shes fake, i dont like how she acts shes a goddess, I think shes overrated and her music isnt even this good anymore. Since DIL, there were only some songs I liked from her, I seriously dont care about her music for so long now, Im glad that in the past few years people stopped to force her music down everyones throats. It was unbearable when she dropped Lemonade and people were acting as if u needed to listen to the album almost like it would change everyones lives :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

2 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Im glad Ive seen the light 10 years before :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

Tbh I think shes fake, i dont like how she acts shes a goddess, I think shes overrated and her music isnt even this good anymore. Since DIL, there were only some songs I liked from her, I seriously dont care about her music for so long now, Im glad that in the past few years people stopped to force her music down everyones throats. It was unbearable when she dropped Lemonade and people were acting as if u needed to listen to the album almost like it would change everyones lives :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

The thing is what hooked me with 2013 Self-titled, was that it actually felt genuine. The music was fantastic, the production was impeccable, the single choices were perfect and her vocals were soulful. After the immense success, her team saw it as a way to propel Bey into more success when she got into politics and used the Solang and Jay drama as well and voila! Lemonade is born. After that, everything she does feels fake :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

i liked her until she started to lip-sync 99% of the set list of her concerts :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

I remember when she was caught some years ago and her delusional fans still pretended she wasnt doing playback. Her fans are the ******* worst right along with JTs fans. 

Did u go to her show when she was in Italy some years ago?

Which other popstars do u like?

4 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

The thing is what hooked me with 2013 Self-titled, was that it actually felt genuine. The music was fantastic, the production was impeccable, the single choices were perfect and her vocals were soulful. After the immense success, her team saw it as a way to propel Bey into more success when she got into politics and used the Solang and Jay drama as well and voila! Lemonade is born. After that, everything she does feels fake :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

I always felt she wasnt that genuine since that music she copied the performance from Britney. She tries too hard. I didnt even like the singles from that album, I only liked that song she dances like a stupid person on the video. But I have to say that dropping the album out of nowhere was very clever from her team. It was from then on that people started acting as if she was the greatest female artist ever. On her previous era, people werent checking on her like that. Her singles flopped so much that she had to use her fake pregnancy to take away the attention Gaga, Britney, Katy and Adele were having at the vmas. 

1 minute ago, Bundy said:

I remember when she was caught some years ago and her delusional fans still pretended she wasnt doing playback. Her fans are the ******* worst right along with JTs fans. 

Did u go to her show when she was in Italy some years ago?

Which other popstars do u like?

i was at On the run tour 2 in Rome. The show was a bit funny because the playback was very clear, do you know when you hear music loudly from cd player? exactly the same :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Britney and Jlo have a pretty iconic discography :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

• Love 1
Just now, Bundy said:

I always felt she wasnt that genuine since that music she copied the performance from Britney. She tries too hard. I didnt even like the singles from that album, I only liked that song she dances like a stupid person on the video. But I have to say that dropping the album out of nowhere was very clever from her team. It was from then on that people started acting as if she was the greatest female artist ever. On her previous era, people werent checking on her like that. Her singles flopped so much that she had to use her fake pregnancy to take away the attention Gaga, Britney, Katy and Adele were having at the vmas. 

Exactly. If someone like Gaga or Britney were caught copying other artist, they wouldn't have even had a career but I do not know how Beyonce gets under the radar for it. Heck, even Lemonade's film was copied as well. And dang it, if she DID credit these people. Its an influence if you credit someone, but plagiarism if you do not credit your influence and she has chosen to do the latter. It is tragic how people can target Britney always for things she wasn't responsible or accountable for like the Myah Marie scandal but when it comes to Beyonce, everybody lets it slide.

• Like 1