Charlie Puth shows support for Britney and the #FreeBritney movement

4 hours ago, Bundy said:

Im glad Ive seen the light 10 years before :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

Tbh I think shes fake, i dont like how she acts shes a goddess, I think shes overrated and her music isnt even this good anymore. Since DIL, there were only some songs I liked from her, I seriously dont care about her music for so long now, Im glad that in the past few years people stopped to force her music down everyones throats. It was unbearable when she dropped Lemonade and people were acting as if u needed to listen to the album almost like it would change everyones lives :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

bundy, im so with you on Beyonce and agree always with your posts!! i feel we could be great friends in real life :-)  hehe

4 hours ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

i was at On the run tour 2 in Rome. The show was a bit funny because the playback was very clear, do you know when you hear music loudly from cd player? exactly the same :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Britney and Jlo have a pretty iconic discography :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

Lmfao and her fans say she always sings live. Sure, Jan. 

When did u start liking Britney? I think Jflop is trash tbh, at least Beyonce has talent and looks less of a narcissist and attention ***** than Jflop :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

49 minutes ago, Oops2000 said:

bundy, im so with you on Beyonce and agree always with your posts!! i feel we could be great friends in real life :-)  hehe

Thank u, I also agree with ur posts :wink_britney_everytime_white:

Where r u from? 

4 hours ago, Turogue said:

+ Xtina, P!nk and Madonna. It would be so interesting to know if they, unknown to the public, have already tried to reach out to her.

I think maybe Xtina a couple of years ago bc she said smt like she would collab with Britney but there was an army around her or smt 

4 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Exactly. If someone like Gaga or Britney were caught copying other artist, they wouldn't have even had a career but I do not know how Beyonce gets under the radar for it. Heck, even Lemonade's film was copied as well. And dang it, if she DID credit these people. Its an influence if you credit someone, but plagiarism if you do not credit your influence and she has chosen to do the latter. It is tragic how people can target Britney always for things she wasn't responsible or accountable for like the Myah Marie scandal but when it comes to Beyonce, everybody lets it slide.

Beyonce always got away with so much **** tbh while Britney was dragged for just breathing. She copied Britney a few times in the past and gp/media act as if shes above everyone else. Every news/rumour/story that paint her in a bad light isnt true, shes just an angel that can do no wrong :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated: 

But everyone with a brain see her for what shes: Ctrlcé :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:

3 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Lmfao and her fans say she always sings live. Sure, Jan. 

When did u start liking Britney? I think Jflop is trash tbh, at least Beyonce has talent and looks less of a narcissist and attention ***** than Jflop :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

well, i started when her instagram posts has become to be bizarre, so i wanted to know more about the whole situation 

1 minute ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

well, i started when her instagram posts has become to be bizarre, so i wanted to know more about the whole situation 

So in 2019? Lol before that u didnt care about her music or just liked some songs? 

36 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Beyonce always got away with so much **** tbh while Britney was dragged for just breathing. She copied Britney a few times in the past and gp/media act as if shes above everyone else. Every news/rumour/story that paint her in a bad light isnt true, shes just an angel that can do no wrong :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated: 

But everyone with a brain see her for what shes: Ctrlcé :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:

i never copied Britney :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

tenor.gif?itemid=18519344

• Haha 2
52 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I think maybe Xtina a couple of years ago bc she said smt like she would collab with Britney but there was an army around her or smt 

Yeah I forgot about that detail.

Considering that all (Madonna, Xtina, P!nk and Gaga) interacted with Britney on a professional and to a degree also personal level it would make sense for them to try to get a hold of Britney privately before they release public statements to highlight concern about her current situation.

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, AreYouReady said:

So i guess this turned out into a Beyonce/JLO thread?:walkin_fire_meltdown_burning_flames_panic_mess_exhell:

Yeah let's not drag other women down. Beyone was also lucky. She became big and successfull while Britney was initially the white all-american sweetheart and pop-princess. Being a black woman the media could have dragged her for a potential misstep even harder than Britney. Janet lost her momentum after her Superbowl and she didn't even to go through a breakdown like Britney.

I'm just salty about JLo because unlike all the others I don't see her as a vocal talent with any real artistry and despite always being everywhere she never uses her platform for anyone but herself. Plus she seems to have ties to Lou.....

• Like 1