Framing Britney for non-US citizens

First of all, if there's any confusion of when it airs, it's 3am GMT

Official schedule of Fx is here: https://www.ontvtonight.com/guide/listings/channel/69046950/fx-east.html?dt=2021-02-05

If you want to watch it on Hulu, you can. Just google an American zip code and install a VPN.

They allow you to get a free trial and all you have to do is give your PayPal, which is available to anyone anywhere. 

(If you don't know what VPN is good, I'm happy to help. Some offer free trials.)

To watch live on Fx, you can easily google a link that's available to anyone worldwide.

Since I'm not sure if I'd break any rules, I'll refrain from mentioning the websites I found (but feel free to PM me)

An official website to stream US channels is USTVnow, which allows anyone to make an account and watch it.

To watch the Fx channel, you need an upgraded plan. However, USTVnow also provides a free trial.

If anything's unclear, ask it on the thread and I'll put the answer in the OP!

• Love 2
  • Like 2
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

please please please record it, all non US fans will love you so much. i will try to do the VPN thing and free trial but usually those things never work out for me :(

p.s. I might leave on my laptop and record my screen as it airs if I end up falling asleep. If I do, I'll post an update here.

@OnlyBeyonce @PokemonSpears @Slayer @Iconic 4 U @Easy There Hello friends, please!!! ...Can you do us a favour? Can we please have a official/main thread to watch Framing Britney Spears with

6 minutes ago, Oops2000 said:

kann es niemand aufnehmen? Und wird es länger auf der Plattform sein oder ist das nur an einem abend verfügbar? :)

Die Frage stelle ich mich auch.. :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

bei mir funktioniert das mit Paypal auch nicht.

• Exhale+
6 hours ago, Drunkerella91 said:

Mmmhhh.... I did try exactly the same from Germany. They wouldn't let me set a german PayPal account for payment.

🤔🤔🤔

You remind me of this guy who I had *** one time and then ghosted me :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue: