New Deuxmoi info about Britney: “isn’t allowed a cell phone. She was longing for companionship.”

THE BAJAN VIBE

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do believe she is isolated but It's hard to believe she doesn't have a cell phone now (Probably she didn't have one on 2008-2009) considering we have seen her multiple times with one.

Screen time:  At one point she could be seen scrolling on her phone, appearing to snap a quick selfie

And even If she doesn't have one, how she records her videos dancing? :orangu_orangutan_ape: Sam's phone? 

1 hour ago, Oxic said:

I do believe she is isolated but It's hard to believe she doesn't have a cell phone now (Probably she didn't have one on 2008-2009) considering we have seen her multiple times with one.

Screen time:  At one point she could be seen scrolling on her phone, appearing to snap a quick selfie

And even If she doesn't have one, how she records her videos dancing? :orangu_orangutan_ape: Sam's phone? 

One thing is to be allowed to record her videos nowadays, and other thing is to be allowed to use a cell phone to contact friends or have conversations. Maybe Sam's phone, I would not be surprised. 

Everyone who know Britney use to say positive things about her personality and their experiences with her, but she's not seem to share time with any kind of friends. No friends allowed? No one is a good influence for her? Kinda weird. 

1 hour ago, Oxic said:

Just for candids...

Does it have Internet? :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

2 hours ago, Dussiniers said:

Just for candids...

Does it have Internet? :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

my thoughts exactly. they could give her a phone with literally no internet, just there to take pics/vids and then maybe someone uploads any videos through wifi at the house. OR they have her on a "child plan" where they can easily restrict what she can do with the phone. either way, its disgusting. 

5 hours ago, Drunkerella91 said:

This breaks my heart (again). Not even the phone part but that she needs companionship. We all know how mentally hard it can be to be isolated since the pandemic. Just imagine her situation 💔💔💔😭

I hope this all has an end soon. 

This. Imagine Britney Spears asking for company to go to workout classes. That's horrible. I mean... no one is a 'good influence' for her? She does not deserve company? 

8 hours ago, Oxic said:

Hmm idk. But I thought if she WAS allowed a phone, maybe her usage time on it is restricted?

Archived