New Deuxmoi info about Britney: “isn’t allowed a cell phone. She was longing for companionship.”

THE BAJAN VIBE

One things is to have a phone, another thing is people programming your phone or messing up your server to make you see what they want you to see. Is it a stretch? Maybe. But its not something impossible, if Papa Spears wants he can pay someone to do it with his daughter's money.

I used to work on a "bootcamp" and to have some privacy I would never use internet in the house nor make calls in there. One day my boss sliped his tongue and told exactly where an app was on my personal phone without him ever touching it. When I got close to the IT guy he said the boss used to hack people's phones to check conversations (to monitor possible leaks on the project) and yada yada yada. The boss even showed me ***** from a colleague and when I asked how did he got the photos he dismissed. I asked her if she was intimate with him and she said she wasnt nor had motives to do so. I warned her, packed my bags and never looked back. Not mention the cameras. 

Im very sure they at least monitor what she does online. Otherwise what would stop her from start posting or going live to spit facts about the situation she's in? What would stop her to record conversations to use it as proof and leak them online? If I was Jamie (dear lord no), I would make sure no suprises would splash the news the nex morning. 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, Oxic said:

I do believe she is isolated but It's hard to believe she doesn't have a cell phone now (Probably she didn't have one on 2008-2009) considering we have seen her multiple times with one.

Screen time:  At one point she could be seen scrolling on her phone, appearing to snap a quick selfie

And even If she doesn't have one, how she records her videos dancing? :orangu_orangutan_ape: Sam's phone? 

I don’t think she has access to the internet on hers

I did always wonder why we would constantly see her with 10 different phones every day. Maybe she has one, maybe she doesn’t. But it’s unrealistic that she has full access to the internet. Just imagine the kind of danger that would pose to Jamie and the cship. If people have to ask Jamie for permission to take a selfie with Britney she’s clearly also not allowed to just browse and chat on her phone as she wishes. I hope Britney can recover from all of this one day.

53 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

And people are happy Scam Asghari likes Free Britney stuff when Britney herself barely has access to the information.

Britney always has different phones for every candids days. You guys remember this day? 

Check the two phones with the security guard.

Dear Britney, I love you so much.

Sorry for this :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

PS: Waiting for her freedom.

On 2/3/2021 at 10:14 AM, Oxic said:

I do believe she is isolated but It's hard to believe she doesn't have a cell phone now (Probably she didn't have one on 2008-2009) considering we have seen her multiple times with one.

Screen time:  At one point she could be seen scrolling on her phone, appearing to snap a quick selfie

And even If she doesn't have one, how she records her videos dancing? :orangu_orangutan_ape: Sam's phone? 

I know this sounds crazy. Believe I me, I know. But, in regards to Britney’s access to an iphone, has anyone ever thought that maybe she’s allowed to use her phone at certain times but not to have it 24/7 like the rest of us? Like, whenever she’s driven somewhere by Sam or security they let her have her phone but she has to give it back to security when she returns home out of sight.

Her team can easily say, “see she has a phone” (see: arranged paparazzi photo of Britney holding a phone). Her dad and team pulled the same stunt when we all say that she’s not allowed to drive and never drive by herself even to the grocery store. Next thing you know Britney is seen driving, either with a security guard in the passenger seat or security follows her in a separate car to make it appear to the public that Britney can not only drive but is seemingly driving alone?

For sure her iPhone is restricted as is her computer which was revealed as far back as 2009. Just wondering if she’s only allowed to use the phone at certain times and for outings where she may be photographed.

Archived