I think They wanna get Britney to perform on Vegas again at the end of 2021.

One More Time

3 minutes ago, Oxic said:

Sis we are in the middle of a pandemic- :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Perhaps an announcement? 2022?

Did y'all get what I was saying? I thing what everyone hear is "Britney is Performing 2021" :gunriah_mariah_carey:

And all I mean is this:

28 minutes ago, Intheblue said:

I kind of agree . The narrative is beginning that Britney is against her father. They’ll remove her father, keep the conservatorship. Spin it as Britney is free. Britney will talk about how she just wanted more flexibility and wanted outsiders in charge but was happy with the conservatorship just not her father and booom were back to 2016 Britney where fans are more concerned about her ticks and knee taps 

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, no. That's not going to happen.

Conservatorship drama or not, a pandemic still exists. No Jamie Spears or anyone else can change that. COVID-19 is a much bigger deal than any conservatorship or any #FreeBritney movement. Concerts will not be a thing until possibly 2022 next year.

We’re still in the midst of a pandemic I doubt Britney will be doing a residency at the end of the year! Makes no sense even with vaccines being rolled out I don’t think Britney will be performing anywhere other than on Instagram for the time being! Britney’s freedom and autonomy and what’s most important not a new album or residency!

Gwen Stefani was set to take over Britney’s MGM gig so if life ever goes back to normal Britney isn’t contracted for it any longer. Unfortunately or maybe fortunately no one is going to insure Britney for another residency for a long time after the domination cancelation and the current events of her life. Too much of a risk for anyone after the losses from the pandemic.  

57 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

I think the plan is try to do her comeback as fast as possible, with Jamie's out they have the perfect narrative. So yes, I think everything you wrote probably will happen, but Vegas I think only next year due the pandemic.

What comeback? Who plans a comeback in the midst of a legal battle a pandemic and fighting for ones own rights? People want new music and performances so bad but that’s not the focus at this time even with Jamie gone at some point I doubt B will just appear on stage and magically have an album ready to go! It all circles back to if Britney can work like she has been the last 12 years why be in a c ship! Makes no sense for a comeback anytime soon!

1 hour ago, PZHSB said:

Gwen Stefani was set to take over Britney’s MGM gig so if life ever goes back to normal Britney isn’t contracted for it any longer. Unfortunately or maybe fortunately no one is going to insure Britney for another residency for a long time after the domination cancelation and the current events of her life. Too much of a risk for anyone after the losses from the pandemic.  

I thought it was told somewhere her contract wasn't actually canceled but post poned which was why she was able to get out of it seemingly scott free and not be sued etc

Regardless she ain't performing in Vegas in 21. Hard facts.

37 minutes ago, Cassy said:

I thought it was told somewhere her contract wasn't actually canceled but post poned which was why she was able to get out of it seemingly scott free and not be sued etc

Regardless she ain't performing in Vegas in 21. Hard facts.

The show was completely cancelled. It was never postponed. Insurance is how they walked away Scott free, which is why no venue will take the risk going forward 

5 hours ago, IconicShow said:

What comeback? Who plans a comeback in the midst of a legal battle a pandemic and fighting for ones own rights? People want new music and performances so bad but that’s not the focus at this time even with Jamie gone at some point I doubt B will just appear on stage and magically have an album ready to go! It all circles back to if Britney can work like she has been the last 12 years why be in a c ship! Makes no sense for a comeback anytime soon!

Well... They released the unfinished Glory demos not long ago, pushed the Glory re-release, even tho this is Britney "hiatus" season, she was allegedly refusing to work...  so I wouldn't doubt anything of her career and team.

I think they have plans for a comeback milking Free Britney, It will succeed? Nah... GP is smart, but maybe the fans end up buying the narrative.

But yeah, I think they want Jamie officially out to pretend that now Britney has her freedom and there's no abusive daddy around anymore. 

Maybe Britney believes that without her father her life and career will be easier to deal with... We don't know for sure what she's thinking. 

Trust me I'd hate a fake comeback like this, but It can happen. Brit's surrounded by money hungry people, her father isn't the only one.

34 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

Well... They released the unfinished Glory demos not long ago, pushed the Glory re-release, even tho this is Britney "hiatus" season, she was allegedly refusing to work...  so I wouldn't doubt anything of her career and team.

I think they have plans for a comeback milking Free Britney, It will succeed? Nah... GP is smart, but maybe the fans end up buying the narrative.

But yeah, I think they want Jamie officially out to pretend that now Britney has her freedom and there's no abusive daddy around anymore. 

Maybe Britney believes that without her father her life and career will be easier to deal with... We don't know for sure what she's thinking. 

Trust me I'd hate a fake comeback like this, but It can happen. Brit's surrounded by money hungry people, her father isn't the only one.

The glory stuff didn’t have anything to do with Britney Spears that was the team trying to make money and putting out old stuff if you’re talking about a come back and you’re talking about a residency they cannot force her into the studio to record new songs nor get on stage during a pandemic and a virus for a residency so what you’re saying just doesn’t make any sense at this point! Obviously if Britney is refusing to work of course the team is going to keep cranking out old songs and things from the past however when you’re talking about the future and newer things I just don’t see it happening until she’s free and I don’t believe that she’s going to just glide right back into working the minute her dad is off And again it all circles back to you why is Britney Spears in a conservatorship if she is on stage performing recording songs working like she does and doing what she does regardless of who’s in charge it makes no sense

I thought that Glory re-release/releasing Glory outtakes was so weird. Not that I didn't like those songs, I did, but there was something so odd about it considering literally NOBODY asked for it, and iirc it wasn't too long after the conversatorship/#FreeBritney drama really started popping off. So, it was hard to stan over this re-release/new music when all this drama is happening.

11 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

The glory stuff didn’t have anything to do with Britney Spears that was the team trying to make money and putting out old stuff if you’re talking about a come back and you’re talking about a residency they cannot force her into the studio to record new songs nor get on stage during a pandemic and a virus for a residency so what you’re saying just doesn’t make any sense at this point! Obviously if Britney is refusing to work of course the team is going to keep cranking out old songs and things from the past however when you’re talking about the future and newer things I just don’t see it happening until she’s free and I don’t believe that she’s going to just glide right back into working the minute her dad is off And again it all circles back to you why is Britney Spears in a conservatorship if she is on stage performing recording songs working like she does and doing what she does regardless of who’s in charge it makes no sense

Ok... Lol 

We can say Britney had nothing to do with Glory re-release but officially she actually had. Her Instagram is a fake freaky land, but Britney herself "confirmed" she posts there and Matches and the others song were promoted there... Britney's "boyfriend" posted a video listening to the Matches, he also helped to promote the thing. 

It was her team, Britney probably had no idea they are still milking the album. But still, it's her name and image there. Same with the Zone, she did the letters video, even If It was forced (probably was) she talked about that garbage place.

And well... Britney looked sad and not excited for the most part of her job in Vegas. Fans said she had panic attacks on meet & greets and she seemed uncomfortable most of the time, she clearly hated It yet we had meets for every damn show.

Britney promoted an album she barely sings on and said It was her most personal to date... Are we sure Britney really can refuse anything? She acts like a forced person most of the time, even for her IG videos, how can we be sure If Jodi and the family decides the best therapy for her would be come back to the stage, Britney really has the choice to say no? A person that can't decide her own doctor, can't have a baby without a judge permission, can't get married.

And don't worry, obviously they won't sell shows during a pandemic, but a pandemic won't last forever.

Archived