I think They wanna get Britney to perform on Vegas again at the end of 2021.

One More Time

This is something that I think is going to happen. They are trying hard. 

In the second semester of this year Jaime is going to get removed from the conservatorship 

And this is going to be everywhere. People will believe that she is finally free from her dad.

And still under a conservatorship it will help get her to work again 

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, One More Time said:

This is something that is going to happen. They are trying hard. 

In the second semester of this year Jaime is going to get removed from the conservatorship 

And this is going to be everywhere. People will believe that she is finally free from her dad.

And still under a conservatorship it will help get her to work again 

Why are you making baseless claims? Do you really think she will perform soon? Keep dreaming lol 

Title shouldn't even say allegedly but "opinion according to me" 

And I doubt it, not only because of her situation, but because of the pandemic :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: 

I seriously doubt things will get back to normal that soon, even with the vaccine. Scientifics still need to evaluate how effective or for how long the vaccines are going to work, and this year is basically gonna be the trial, that assuming that at least in some places like the US the vaccine reaches the majority of population.

And even after all that, I really think things will never go fully back to what we used to know. I think a lot of people still don't realize we'll never "go back to normal" after this. So all these businesses such as residencies or concerts will need to be rethought. The most I can see happening is a virtual concert of some sorts, or just releasing an album with no promotion other than a video perhaps. 

10 minutes ago, ivobb said:

Why are you making baseless claims? Do you really think she will perform soon? Keep dreaming lol 

I didn't make no baseless claims.

I said that "they wanna get Britney to perform at Vegas again" I didn't say she was going to perform. And they sure did wanna get her to perform again.

I said that Jaime is going to be removed from her conservatorship and it looks like it is going to happen... It is what she wants and what everything is pointing out.

And the GP believing that she is finally free after her father leaves is the reaction her team wants to get from people look at the new documentary 

So :gunriah_mariah_carey:

Just now, One More Time said:

I said that "they wanna get Britney to perform at Vegas again" I didn't say she was going to perform. And the sure did wanna get her to perform again.

I said that Jaime is going to be removed from her conservatorship and it looks like it is going to happen... It is what she wants and what everything is pointing out.

And the GP believing that she is finally free after her father leaves is the reaction her team wants to get from people look at the new documentary 

Title literally says "They wanna get Britney to perform on Vegas again at the end of 2021. Allegedly" 

That sounds like a rumor you heard somewhere, but it's just your guess, so the title should be less sensationalist and more like "I believe this is what's going to happen, based on nothing" 

What if the universe gave coronavirus bc of Britney’s strike. When her conservatorship ends so will this virus and we can all see her again in concert :enigma_alien_blue:

the universe saw the injustices of this world and decided to help Godney and those who suffer from the evil of this world 

2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Title literally says "They wanna get Britney to perform on Vegas again at the end of 2021. Allegedly" 

That sounds like a rumor you heard somewhere, but it's just your guess, so the title should be less sensationalist and more like "I believe this is what's going to happen, based on nothing" 

I did change the title but I didn't add "based on nothing" because I believe in what I am saying if not I wouldn't post it :gunriah_mariah_carey:

8 minutes ago, One More Time said:

I said that "they wanna get Britney to perform at Vegas again" I didn't say she was going to perform. And they sure did wanna get her to perform again.

I kind of agree . The narrative is beginning that Britney is against her father. They’ll remove her father, keep the conservatorship. Spin it as Britney is free. Britney will talk about how she just wanted more flexibility and wanted outsiders in charge but was happy with the conservatorship just not her father and booom were back to 2016 Britney where fans are more concerned about her ticks and knee taps 

7 minutes ago, HIM said:

What if the universe gave coronavirus bc of Britney’s strike. When her conservatorship ends so will this virus and we can all see her again in concert :enigma_alien_blue:

the universe saw the injustices of this world and decided to help Godney and those who suffer from the evil of this world 

I...was actually thinking this :enigma_alien_blue:

Archived