Candid stuff of Britney recently and of Sam and Britney?

Goten21

I really haven't cared much about Sam, but since a thread on here a train of thoughts got set off in my mind. They've been together for four years!! So I googled them a bit.

I came across this:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7046861/Britney-Spears-steps-beau-Sam-Asghari-saying-course-perform-again.html#v-5781396010567906371

0:15 "This is too much. I'm scared" damn, that's heartbreaking 

The only thing she said to the paparazzi is a laugh of judgment, that she loves her fans and that she wants to see the paparazzi trip again (lololol)

Spoiler

I'm also warming up to Sam. If the just a handler accusations are true, then he's a good actor lol

Pin on Britney Spearsv

Britney Spears & Sam Asghari Still Going Strong, Talking During Treatment  in Mental Health Facility

Sam Asghari, Britney Spears' boyfriend, defended her on Instagram - Archyde

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/tvshowbiz/video-2231726/Video-dont-like-Britney-Spears-scolds-Sam-scares-her.html

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She has been saying "she's scared" a lot in recent years, even when It had nothing to do with the paparazzi. 

And the fact the "boyfriend" was defending an account "allegedly" not managed by her... An account trying to paint Britney in a terrible light I wouldn't say he's helping... Quite the opposite. 

Oh and that second picture was the day I started to see him as a fame hungry. 

posing red carpet GIF by Rocketman

10 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

She has been saying "she's scared" a lot in recent years, even when It had nothing to do with the paparazzi. 

And the fact the "boyfriend" was defending an account "allegedly" not managed by her... An account trying to paint Britney in a terrible light I wouldn't say he's helping... Quite the opposite. 

Oh and that second picture was the day I started to see him as an fame hungry. 

posing red carpet GIF by Rocketman

She has? Do you have examples?

I mean, eh... At the end of the day, Britney does record those videos herself. And her comment section is a mess. People call her all sorts of names. I think it makes sense he'd speak up

I actually totally get what you mean with the second pic but Idk I guess it's kind of up for interpretation

That video is super interesting. When she gives a hearty laugh and “oh my god” to the question, “are you looking forward to more freedom in your life?”

Also, anyone else notice this: She immediately heads to the passenger side of the car, but Sam directs her to the driver’s side and she audibly goes, “oh!” like she’s surprised that she gets to drive that day. 

20 minutes ago, Goten21 said:

I mean, eh... At the end of the day, Britney does record those videos herself.

Yes, I think a lot of people forget this!, it's not like she is obligated to record herself dancing, and yes they look odd, but we know britney is not a common superstar a that is okay.

1 hour ago, Goten21 said:

I really haven't cared much about Sam, but since a thread on here a train of thoughts got set off in my mind. They've been together for four years!! So I googled them a bit.

I came across this:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7046861/Britney-Spears-steps-beau-Sam-Asghari-saying-course-perform-again.html#v-5781396010567906371

0:15 "This is too much. I'm scared" damn, that's heartbreaking 

The only thing she said to the paparazzi is a laugh of judgment, that she loves her fans and that she wants to see the paparazzi trip again (lololol)

Hide contents

I'm also warming up to Sam. If the just a handler accusations are true, then he's a good actor lol

Pin on Britney Spearsv

Britney Spears & Sam Asghari Still Going Strong, Talking During Treatment  in Mental Health Facility

Sam Asghari, Britney Spears' boyfriend, defended her on Instagram - Archyde

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/tvshowbiz/video-2231726/Video-dont-like-Britney-Spears-scolds-Sam-scares-her.html

I'm sure i'm going to get banned for continuing to voice my opinion on Sam but he's not a good actor because you have a couple of photos of them in public. I mean men have that act down 100% ...to lure women in all the time.  That's how they get women to sleep with them after pursuing them forever then drop them when they get what they want.  It's really common. Britney isn't just a common girl that Sam is trying to get some *** with though,  being seen with her gets him what he wants, so he's been with her longer because it still benefits him greatly.   Allegedly *.  

42 minutes ago, CenterOfTheRing98 said:

That video is super interesting. When she gives a hearty laugh and “oh my god” to the question, “are you looking forward to more freedom in your life?”

Also, anyone else notice this: She immediately heads to the passenger side of the car, but Sam directs her to the driver’s side and she audibly goes, “oh!” like she’s surprised that she gets to drive that day. 

I think she said something like oh this is the car?

1 hour ago, Goten21 said:

I mean, eh... At the end of the day, Britney does record those videos herself. And her comment section is a mess. People call her all sorts of names. I think it makes sense he'd speak up

I actually totally get what you mean with the second pic but Idk I guess it's kind of up for interpretation

1 hour ago, Oxic said:

Yes, I think a lot of people forget this!, it's not like she is obligated to record herself dancing, and yes they look odd, but we know britney is not a common superstar a that is okay.

There was a video that she looks quite off that she says smt like "Im tired of being pretty (or Britney), im scared" 

I bet someone here can find the video somewhere tho. 

Idk why Britney keeps sending these videos to her team, maybe she doesnt even know they are being posted? Maybe they get her videos from a cloud? Thing is, court docs show she doesnt manage her accounts, but Sam keep leaving comments on her Instagram anyway. Is he doing only for attention or to pretend she actually manages her account? Or both? 

Britney is isolated and controlled. I bet she doesnt know how many people try to justify the cship/her father using her instagram. Does she know that even Jamie tried to use her instagram against her on court? Im not saying she cares about gp's opinions, but she is in the middle of a legal fight trying to kick her dad out of her life. Why would she keep recording or sending these videos If she knew they arent doing her any favours at the moment? 

Sam, JL and Lynne all like her posts... They see people dragging  her all the time, but they are ok with that? Dont u think If anyone was really on her side, they would advise her to not record this type of content for a while? I mean, just look at Sam's Instagram. Hes all about Instagram, looks, image and trying to seem perfect. But no one in Britneys life seems bothered adout her being mocked all the time in the middle of a legal fight. Lynne was fast to defend JL the second people implied she was jealous of Britney or smt like that, and she blocked people for pointing that out, that she never does the same to defend Britney. And she remains silent. Imo Britney is a sheep surrounded by wolves. Maybe she doesnt even know bc shes isolated and has been manipulated all this time. 

2 hours ago, Goten21 said:

Sure, I don't like the guy but unlike some people from here thinks... I have no interest to make an I hate Scam Asghari club, that's just my opinion.

In my opinion, he knows the videos are bizarre and encouraging her to make more... Doesn't help. The comments are awful because the bizarre land crossed the line...

You can see how his account is totally different. Obviously he needs to respect her wishes and If she wants to do the videos, fine... but Britney herself is full of insecurities, I don't believe she really knows what people are saying about the videos and how bad they are for her image. She wouldn't keep doing It If she knew.

At this point, Britney needs someone honest with her. Like, remember the "fans questions" videos? She answers questions clearly no fans asked. Does Britney knows no fans asked that?

About the "scared" thing. I remember some:

She talked in a video with the boyfriend.

Some others Instagram vídeos.

Ellen backstage last appeareance.

On tour.

Some meet & greet.

1 minute ago, Buffybot said:

Sure, I don't like the guy but unlike some people from here thinks... I have no interest to make an I hate Scam Asghari club, that's just my opinion.

In my opinion, he knows the videos are bizarre and encouraging her to make more... Doesn't help. The comments are awful because the bizarre land crossed the line...

You can see how his account is totally different. Obviously he needs to respect her wishes and If she wants to do the videos, fine... but Britney herself is full of insecurities, I don't believe she really knows what people are saying about the videos and how bad they are for her image. She wouldn't keep doing It If she knew.

At this point, Britney needs someone honest with her. Like, remember the "fans questions" videos? She answers questions clearly no fans asked. Does Britney knows no fans asked that?

About the "scared" thing. I remember some:

She talked in a video with the boyfriend.

Some others Instagram vídeos.

Ellen backstage last appeareance.

On tour.

Some meet & greet.

you're actually right tbh...

Does her phone have internet connection? Britney once got the phone snatched by Sam when she went live right? Doesn't this mean she absolutely can read everything online?

30 minutes ago, Goten21 said:

you're actually right tbh...

Does her phone have internet connection? Britney once got the phone snatched by Sam when she went live right? Doesn't this mean she absolutely can read everything online?

I don't know, but even when she's talking about the mean comments (when she says on video) she seems very clueless about what people are writing.

Example: Britney mentioning having no makeup and saying sorry. That's not what people are saying, they say she looks bad with the racoon makeup... The little detail: she's always with the heavy eye makeup, never stopped.

My guess: the boyfriend and some other people feeds her with some info they think it's ok for her to know, but she doesn't read any of It.

I think she was with his phone quick and he didn't see, then when It went live he snatched the phone from her hand, for what people were saying It was fast. This episode alone proves there's definitely something sus about Britney + internet. She never went live before or after this.

26 minutes ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

I also heard her say ‘I’m scared’ when Don Phillip performed on the X Factor. They showed it as her saying it later when in reality she said it pretty early on when he hadn’t done much yet.

Oh yeah, forgot about that.

Some fans told she said she was scared before leaving the X Factor taping first day, when she had the "allegedly" panic attack.

46 minutes ago, LikeShatteredGlass said:

In a pap video or on her IG? I feel like she is always scared around the paparazzi. 

I think Sam uploaed to his instagram and then deleted. Ill try to find it later. 

18 minutes ago, LikeShatteredGlass said:

Ohh I remember now. I think it was because he used a weird filter that freaked her out. 

There were other times she said "im scared" too, that was discussed here in the past.

Archived