Sam Asghari promotes Britney The Zone

C0CKy
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Earlier, this thread got out of control with hate. Those comments are hidden. Please, ask yourself if your comment is respectful before submitting. 

So he’s promoting Britney The Zone on his stories. The one Britney is VEHEMENTLY against supporting, even for $1M. 
h8BntpJ.jpg

He tags himself in every post he appears in to gain more followers, even in the captions. And he has basically the same caption as Britney on this post. 
efV5bne.jpg
MzZZZpV.jpg

Clearly this is a business arrangement and business is booming for him. But my question is — do you think he runs Britney’s insta? :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How dare you challenge Cassie et al. primacy over her account. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

I don't think that he runs it. I think that he is just ok with a tag and a flattering caption.

The fact that he reposted something from her team (the Zone, aka money grab, aka the one that Britney never gave a damn) though and never reposted anything from page or anyone actually advocating for her freedom or rights speaks volumes. I think Sam-stans in here should spare a second and think about it.

7 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

We all know he’s her hired handler/***cort. Personal “chef” on $100K. 
Most gays will ignore that though as they think he’s “hot” with that roided body, injected lips and chicken legs 🙄

Leave his skinny legs alone. :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

Ps : You forgot to mention his fake teeth. :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward: And his soon to be hair transplant. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

1 hour ago, 1inamillion said:

How dare you challenge Cassie et al. primacy over her account. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

I don't think that he runs it. I think that he is just ok with a tag and a flattering caption.

The fact that he reposted something from her team (the Zone, aka money grab, aka the one that Britney never gave a damn) though and never reposted anything from page or anyone actually advocating for her freedom or rights speaks volumes. I think Sam-stans in here should spare a second and think about it.

bUt hE dOeSnT gEt aLoNg wItH pApPa CoLoN sO iF hE sPeAkS PrO FrEeBrItNeY, hE'Ll bE pUsHeD aWaY fRoM hEr lIkE iN a DiSnEy PrInCeSs sTorY 

47 minutes ago, joanhs said:

Sorry but I sometimes hit the like button or answer their stupid questions because I forget to see which account it is. When I realise I just freeze and regret :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Maybe he just did that also?

What? Dont you know people on exhale know what is better for Britney than Britney herself? Are you crazy?:saywat-towelney:

Anyway, several sources have come out that her two boyfriends before Sam were removed from her life because they didn't comply with the rules of the conservatorship. If Sam shows support to the conservatorship then I have to assume it's because he has to. If he is only in it because he's getting paid then I don't mind it being him. At least he's hot. A bit of an expensive prostitute though lol. Obviously she deserves better, but with the situation she's forced into I don't think that will happen.

If we check the last few weeks until now, Britney barely had new content on "her" account, but at least once a week we see Scam promo with tagging to his own account... Odd captions just an excuse to add his

Maybe this is one of their deals. The promo posts are getting way too obvious and shameless, some people from the GP started to notice. I wonder If the perfect boyfriend role is so hard for him that he needed a raise lol.

Scam interacting with The Zone is just another red flag some fans will ignore. Remember he jamming to Matches when her IG was selling as a "New Britney song" even tho Britney herself never talked about the song?

Obviously some fans will say he was obligated to do It or did as mistake, such a silly boy.

Most likely he has some deal and involves publicity for him through her social media accounts...

Archived