Sam Asghari promotes Britney The Zone

C0CKy
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Earlier, this thread got out of control with hate. Those comments are hidden. Please, ask yourself if your comment is respectful before submitting. 

1 hour ago, Goten21 said:

Anyway, several sources have come out that her two boyfriends before Sam were removed from her life because they didn't comply with the rules of the conservatorship. If Sam shows support to the conservatorship then I have to assume it's because he has to. If he is only in it because he's getting paid then I don't mind it being him. At least he's hot. A bit of an expensive prostitute though lol. Obviously she deserves better, but with the situation she's forced into I don't think that will happen.

So, you saying that living in a lie is ok because he's hot :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish: 

The only way in which i would be ok with this would be if she's totally aware of this and she's the one making that decision, paying him etc. Otherwise, it's plain disgusting to settle for less  because of her "situation" while they feed her with toxic lies. Especially the one who's allegedly "loving" her. 

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, 1inamillion said:

So, you saying that living in a lie is ok because he's hot :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish: 

The only way in which i would be ok with this would be if she's totally aware of this and she's the one making that decision, paying him etc. Otherwise, it's plain disgusting to settle for less  because of her "situation" while they feed her with toxic lies. Especially the one who's allegedly "loving" her. 

Way to misread the fk out of my comment? I said that since her situation is ****ed up and normal boyfriends weren't allowed to be with her, at the very least the appointed boyfriend is really hot. I'm just trying to find the most positive aspect of a really negative situation. 

56 minutes ago, Goten21 said:

Way to misread the fk out of my comment? I said that since her situation is ****ed up and normal boyfriends weren't allowed to be with her, at the very least the appointed boyfriend is really hot. I'm just trying to find the most positive aspect of a really negative situation. 

I can't find anything positive in deceiving someone. His "hotness" doesn't mean anything to me. If your intentions are bad, you are bad and ugly. I personally wouldn't like my friend/sister/mother or anyone in a conservatorship being treated like that.

There's no need to drag this further. I respect your opinion and sorry if i misread your comment

1 minute ago, 1inamillion said:

I can't find anything positive in deceiving someone. His "hotness" doesn't mean anything to me. If your intentions are bad, you are bad and ugly. I personally wouldn't like my friend/sister/mother or anyone in a conservatorship being treated like that.

There's no need to drag this further. I respect your opinion and sorry if i misread your comment

Thanks! Np. I respect yours too and I appreciate your harsh but realistic view on it. 

45 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Sigh. Saw this after I unlocked the thread. 

Screen-Shot-2021-01-20-at-1-56-38-PM.png

This tweet was a response to other members of exhale who were also upset by your actions in stopping the dissemination of information. With all due respect, let’s not act like you didn’t start this. 

8 hours ago, C0CKy said:

This tweet was a response to other members of exhale who were also upset by your actions in stopping the dissemination of information. With all due respect, let’s not act like you didn’t start this. 

Silly @C0CKy, threads that put a negative light on someone are only allowed on Exhale if that someone is Demi Lovato, Katy Perry, or anyone from the Republican party 😂

Threads against Taylor Swift and anyone from Britney's team are strictly forbidden. 

1 hour ago, halfdressed said:

This is the dumbest **** I’ve ever seen. People were being vile toward Britney’s boyfriend. They can GTFO with the censorship claims. I’m so over the ridiculousness. It’s NOT elevating to exhale and I’m glad and appreciative you locked it earlier. 

Hi Sam:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Archived