Sam Asghari promotes Britney The Zone

C0CKy
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Earlier, this thread got out of control with hate. Those comments are hidden. Please, ask yourself if your comment is respectful before submitting. 

Not gonna lie, i was frustrated yesterday with the thread being locked etc. Not everyone was rude and toxic, so not everyone should face the consequences. It was like taking away our right to express ourselves.

@Jordan Miller i get why you locked it. I just don't agree completely with it. Perhaps deleting those comments is better than arbitrary close each thread. Otherwise it's not flattering, but you will end up looking like a dictator doing what you want, allowing us to talk about certain stuff or not at all and that is so far away from who you are imo.

I'm glad you reopened it and i respect your values and intentions.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Easy There said:

@Jordan Miller and this ville comment does not initiate hate and is not trashing your entire board ? 

Hmmmmmm

BreatheHeavy users are not among the "protected class".

"Protected class" includes Britney's team, other privileged celebs, and Kamala Harris (et al).

Getting protection on BreatheHeavy is easy! Just become a famous privileged celeb or be Kamala Harris!

Archived