WHY THE 'BRITNEY' ERA IS BRITNEY'S PEAK

DignifiedLove

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omg such an iconiquee comeback nnn imagine starting yr comeback with a direct shade at my hit thread on why "Oops!...I Slayed Again" is Britney's ultimate peak? :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

2 minutes ago, GODNEY IS A QUEEN said:

- Outsold BOMT & Oops

Lol "Britney" was ridiculed in America at the time for having its low US sales compared to OIDIA and BOMT :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

5 minutes ago, GODNEY IS A QUEEN said:

Her dancing and choreography was fire

OIDIA choreography outsold :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

5 minutes ago, GODNEY IS A QUEEN said:

Topped Forbes list

Meanwhile Britney topped 22 countries with OIDIA (song), topped the list of best selling female albums of 2000, and even topped the best selling female artist of 2000, topped the highest female first week sales at the time and had an incredibly successful tour. All this done in the OIDIA era :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

7 minutes ago, GODNEY IS A QUEEN said:

She arguably looked her healthiest, as well as her ***iest

She looked more healthy in the OIDIA era and ITZ beauty outsold :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:

8 minutes ago, GODNEY IS A QUEEN said:

Her image was inescapable

Which was achieved long ago with OIDIA era :sipney_britney_starbucks_straw_sipping_drinking_spill:

Case closed scaled.phpserver219fiv1r5b.gif

1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

OIDIA choreography outsold

hilarious how this topic just keeps getting re started by other ppl lololololol 🤣🤣🤣

buttt

May have outsold technically. But Choreography wise her dancing skills were top notch Britney into itz era. Dwad was choreography galore. And where Britney’s singing took a back seat and she started lipping to do her intense over the top routines now.

42 minutes ago, Soysaucechicken08 said:

hilarious how this topic just keeps getting re started by other ppl lololololol 🤣🤣🤣

buttt

May have outsold technically. But Choreography wise her dancing skills were top notch Britney into itz era. Dwad was choreography galore. And where Britney’s singing took a back seat and she started lipping to do her intense over the top routines now.

If were being honest tho, her peak of choreography is ITZ :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

I mean... I spotted zero lies.

While Blackout & ITZ are my two favortie albums, 'Britney' honestly solidified her into the icon that she is just as much as Oops! did. It's the same album/era where she came out with the snake, told the GP to throw away the "little girl next door" image with Slave 4 U, and flexed her ***ual energy even more with 'Boys'. Before the raunchiness that was ITZ & Blackout, there was 'Britney'. Period.

Archived