WHY THE 'BRITNEY' ERA IS BRITNEY'S PEAK

DignifiedLove

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, mannequin19 said:

it really was not....that is when she started to slack a bit on some moves

Nope :idkha_mariah_i_dont_know_her_pink_idk_shake_no: The S4U choreography for any trained dancer is kind of easy to do but even professional dancers admit that the MATM choreography takes a lot of hard work to pull off. Funny how there r countless videos imitating MATM but hardly 1 or 2 trying to do Britneys dance break in MATM :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

On 1/20/2021 at 9:34 PM, rr_174 said:

what if her peak was femme fatale? :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

You will  laugh ,but it was for the US.:tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:  She had the best charts positions since "Baby".And the best music videos of her career. Before that was Brit more successful in Europe. Because she does pop music and Americans preferred R'n'B and Hip Hop.Her albums sold very good in the US,but singles were mostly in the Top 40.During/around the Femme Fatal era she had 3 Billboard Nr.1 singles.

I think the Britney era was her peak when you see the whole packing but also the start of her downfall on the other hand. Her album sales broke in, her fanbase changed, she gets the first really negative press.Her singles were not that successful I think in the Top 40 or so. But she had the best commercial deals ( her Pepsi spots are legendary), her best Tour, some of her best music videos,her best VMA performance, her first movie aired, She was on stage with Michael Jackson. Britney was just flawless. But she must leave springs.

Archived