The Top 40 Best-Selling Albums of 2020!

Blackout2006

1 minute ago, Blackout2006 said:

Omg my listening schedule is so packed up, @Hooked-On-Knee just today told me to listen to george michaels discography, i have to listen to 1999 by Prince, and then check out some of David Bowies music :queenie_falling_dying_dead: but i will for sure check out their new album as a honor to Jesy :) 

4 minutes ago, Slayer said:

@Slayer has excellent musical taste, you'll love all three artists. :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Sweet Melody has been the only song I've ever listened to in my life that I remember each note, the melody, each lyric, the tempo, they are genius. :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Oh okay lol! i was so confused :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

Omg my listening schedule is so packed up, @Hooked-On-Knee just today told me to listen to george michaels discography, i have to listen to 1999 by Prince, and then check out some of David Bowies music :queenie_falling_dying_dead: but i will for sure check out their new album as a honor to Jesy :) 

And holiday for free holidays :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

@Hooked-On-Knee why is your music taste older than me? :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

• Haha 3
2 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

@Slayer has excellent musical taste, you'll love all three artists. :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Sweet Melody has been the only song I've ever listened to in my life that I remember each note, the melody, each lyric, the tempo, they are genius. :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

wow :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily: 

yes my taste is quite exquisite! :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

Sounds like yours is too! :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

A breakdown of the production of SM if you are interested:

Spoiler

• Love 1
42 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

@Hooked-On-Knee why is your music taste older than me? :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

I am an old soul. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Also @Blackout2006, listen to Amy Winehouse for real music. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

22 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

I would not be surprised if I found out Hooked boo listens to Frank Sinatra :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

:idkha_mariah_i_dont_know_her_pink_idk_shake_no:

But I listen to Gloria Gaynor's discography if that counts. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

5 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Not Frank Sinatra :orangu_orangutan_ape: my uncle stans George Michael. He’s 50 :orangu_orangutan_ape:

This is so random but I feel like you're either like 19 or like 48, you give off, "I just got my license. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:" vibes but you also give off "when you're too old to participate in the drama, but not too old to watch it unfold :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:" vibes. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

I stan George Michael because I think he was my mom's first celebrity crush so I looked him up and hated Careless Whisper (blasphemy, we been knew) but then I listened to Wham! and then finished their discography and then listened to Faith and then a few months later, here we are. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

I am an old soul. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Also @Blackout2006, listen to Amy Winehouse for real music. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

:idkha_mariah_i_dont_know_her_pink_idk_shake_no:

But I listen to Gloria Gaynor's discography if that counts. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

This is so random but I feel like you're either like 19 or like 48, you give off, "I just got my license. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:" vibes but you also give off "when you're too old to participate in the drama, but not too old to watch it unfold :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:" vibes. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

I stan George Michael because I think he was my mom's first celebrity crush so I looked him up and hated Careless Whisper (blasphemy, we been knew) but then I listened to Wham! and then finished their discography and then listened to Faith and then a few months later, here we are. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

I’m an old soul for certain things, but sadly, not music :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: my mom used to listen to Janet and Mariah a lot, but I only like about 5-7 songs from each. I have never listened to a full album by many of today’s Icons :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: Britney is the exception. :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I’m an old soul for certain things, but sadly, not music :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: my mom used to listen to Janet and Mariah a lot, but I only like about 5-7 songs from each. I have never listened to a full album by many of today’s Icons :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: Britney is the exception. :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

I don't blame you because Britney Spears is the greatest musician, singer, dancer, actor, lyricist, composer, and choreographer ever. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Wut? :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

Haha nothing I am just didnt think Harry had that big of an impact but I guess he did. :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

Anyway, wheres your billie pic? Is a new blackout2006 era upon us? :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

These are the albums that I listened to...

Halsey - Manic

Bad Bunny - YHLQMDLG

Lady GaGa - Chromatica

Harry Styles - Fine Line

The Weeknd - After Hours

Roddy Ricch - Please Excuse Me For Being Antisocial

Billie Eilish - When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go?

Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block