The Top 40 Best-Selling Albums of 2020!

Blackout2006

6 hours ago, Style. said:

I’m surprised that Pop Smoke’s and Juice WRLD’s albums made the top 10. I think they are highly underrated among the gays. Folklore did what the others couldn’t. Taylor remains the IT girl after 83 years in the game and y’all are howling. :selena_red_carpet_gomez_um_stare:

I dont wanna sound disrespectful but 90% of posthumous rap albums we know become incredibly successful so probably thats why it managed to crack the top 10 but pop smoke genuinely caught me by surprise :selena_red_carpet_gomez_um_stare:

6 hours ago, Style. said:

Where is Positions tho? :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: 

Switching her positions, below the top 50  :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

• Haha 2
9 hours ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

I am an old soul. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Oogway tease :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Spoiler

23 Master Oogway Quotes — Unexpected Life Lessons | Voices From The Blogs

But I listen to Gloria Gaynor's discography if that counts. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

You listen to Gloria Gaynor? :orangu_orangutan_ape:

I thought you said disco music isn't your cup of tea :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

I don't blame you because Britney Spears is the greatest musician, singer, dancer, actor, lyricist, composer, and choreographer ever. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Not when Jamie Lou Lynn exist :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

Haha nothing I am just didnt think Harry had that big of an impact but I guess he did. :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

Welp, he is like the biggest thing right now but i think you live in the US, and that market isnt where his commercial success peaks :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

7 hours ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

Anyway, wheres your billie pic? Is a new blackout2006 era upon us? :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

Mhm, my Femme Blackout2006 era is coming and its coincidentally meeting with me learning french :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block