Sean Preston and Jayden Reality Show

CaulkDestroyer

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

I do not think they ever want to get into the entertainment industry (I know Jayden baited for followers on his live but hey, he is 14 like me and every 14 year old would like to have some publicity lmbo) . Even Britney said she would allow them to be whoever they be but keep them away from the life of fame & stardom. They should know better since they are the children of someone whom is the textbook definition of The Price of Fame, I for sure believe that they do not want to be stuck in their mothers situation where she is helpless :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

omg you’re 14!????? i could never tell! You’re one of my fav users on here, your posts are always on point! And you’re Jayden’s age! Sorry I’m just feeling old rn lol

Yeah, i don’t see them getting into the show business but we’ll have to wait and see I guess:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: Although I think their social media must be very controlled, like they don’t have public accounts because look what happened when Jayden got one:orangu_orangutan_ape: That family is full of secrets, they’re gonna try to control the kids when they turn 18

4 minutes ago, ElenaB said:

omg you’re 14!????? i could never tell! You’re one of my fav users on here, your posts are always on point! And you’re Jayden’s age! Sorry I’m just feeling old rn lol

Yeah, i don’t see them getting into the show business but we’ll have to wait and see I guess:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: Although I think their social media must be very controlled, like they don’t have public accounts because look what happened when Jayden got one:orangu_orangutan_ape: That family is full of secrets, they’re gonna try to control the kids when they turn 18

Omg thank you how sweet lmboooo ! :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Yeah i also feel their account are controlled. The spears family is very shady :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

This crossed my mind when I watched The Hills, Pamela's son and Brody Jenner are basically famous because they are sons of famous people... And I can see this happening with Britney boys too.

It's an awful Idea, but If Larry stays I wouldn't doubt Britney will be part of the mess.

I hope Jayden desperate for attention and "bank" is just an age thing. Kevin is greedy and their sons worship him like God, literally.

You guys are ready to see at least one of them with a girlfriend this year? old man smile GIF by ****, THAT'S DELICIOUS

7 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

I do not think they ever want to get into the entertainment industry (I know Jayden baited for followers on his live but hey, he is 14 like me and every 14 year old would like to have some publicity lmbo) . Even Britney said she would allow them to be whoever they be but keep them away from the life of fame & stardom. They should know better since they are the children of someone whom is the textbook definition of The Price of Fame, I for sure believe that they do not want to be stuck in their mothers situation where she is helpless :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

You could be Britney's kid :dead_falling_wig_dying:

Archived