Sean Preston and Jayden Reality Show

CaulkDestroyer

Britney Spears Spends the Day at Disneyland with Sons Sean & Jayden! |  Britney Spears, Celebrity Babies, Jayden James Federline, Sean Preston  Federline | Just Jared

How would you feel if when Britney's two sons, Sean Preston and Jayden were of legal age, decided to appear on a reality show? So many celebrity kids in recent years have been using their parent's fame to gain fame, and it makes me think maybe they will. Britney is a huge icon. Her kids are already famous just because she birthed them. How would you feel if they went the route of many other celeb kids who got into modeling, singing, or reality T.V.?  Do you think it would cheapen Britney's legitimacy as a star?

Pamela Anderson's Sons Grew Up To Be Gorgeous

Why Yolanda Hadid Wouldn't Let Gigi or Bella Model Before They Were 18

Kardashian Sisters Pay Tribute to Late Dad Robert Kardashian - E! Online

Why Lisa Rinna's Daughter Delilah Belle Hamlin Went to Rehab | The Daily  Dish

EEEEK!!!! what if they pitched a Keeping Up With the Federlines show Faint Fainting GIF - Faint Fainting Fall - Discover & Share GIFs | Man and  wife, Having a crush, Cosby

The 1 Reason Britney Spears and Kevin Federline's Child Support Battle Is  So Alarming

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, NotLouTaylor said:

honestly it would be really weird if they did a reality tv show because they don't seem to be into that whole fame thing, they're probably aware that this entertainment industry is full of leaches that tried to destroy their mother

Yeah I see that, but then again Jayden was baiting everyone on Instagram for more followers; he said once if he reached a certain amount of followers he would talk about his mum. I know he was a kid saying this but, at 13/14 you're developing your own morals. I think his dad's opportunistic nature might have made its way to him. :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

I do not think they ever want to get into the entertainment industry (I know Jayden baited for followers on his live but hey, he is 14 like me and every 14 year old would like to have some publicity lmbo) . Even Britney said she would allow them to be whoever they be but keep them away from the life of fame & stardom. They should know better since they are the children of someone whom is the textbook definition of The Price of Fame, I for sure believe that they do not want to be stuck in their mothers situation where she is helpless :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

7 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

I do not think they ever want to get into the entertainment industry (I know Jayden baited for followers on his live but hey, he is 14 like me and every 14 year old would like to have some publicity lmbo) . Even Britney said she would allow them to be whoever they be but keep them away from the life of fame & stardom. They should know better since they are the children of someone whom is the textbook definition of The Price of Fame, I for sure believe that they do not want to be stuck in their mothers situation where she is helpless :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

you're quite mature. I like your posts, didn't think about what your age would be. Anyway yeah I don't see them doing the reality show stuff in that sense but maybe more like the social media influencer route.

2 minutes ago, popprison said:

you're quite mature. I like your posts, didn't think about what your age would be.

Aww thx! everyone tells me im so mature for my age when i tell them i am 14 :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: 

3 minutes ago, popprison said:

Anyway yeah I don't see them doing the reality show stuff in that sense but maybe more like the social media influencer route.

Yeah and hopefully the dont milk out of their mother, and become self-made if they ever want to touch such fields :nervousney_thinking_britney_looking_up_hands_face_clasp_ftr_for_the_record:

I think if they want to participate in a reality shows or try music or movie career whatever their heart goes to they should def do it. It has nothing to do with Britney legacy imo. Cause it is their life. Also i am curious whether they'll use fathers name or moms. I would be surprised if they use Federline. But it actually would be nice if they could gain smth with his name and maybe ppl would forget his infamous career attempts.

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

Though in a magazine questionnaire when asked how she would feel if her boys wants to pursue her industry she said she would lock them up until they were 30. I’m sure she would let them be what they want but for sure she prefers they don’t since she probably knows a lot of shady stuff happening to not just her but other famous people and she can’t be like her dad and guard them all the time. 

5 minutes ago, Puppy said:

Though in a magazine questionnaire when asked how she would feel if her boys wants to pursue her industry she said she would lock them up until they were 30.

OMG yes! she said that, we read the same article i guess and ik im not dreaming:omgreallyney_britney_oh_omg_god_my_shocked_wow_really_in_the_zone_2003:

6 minutes ago, Puppy said:

I’m sure she would let them be what they want but for sure she prefers they don’t since she probably knows a lot of shady stuff happening to not just her but other famous people and she can’t be like her dad and guard them all the time. 

100%. The industry is vile, mean and nasty and she entered as a naive and sweet country girl from Lousiana and was completely torn apart. I do not think she would want to see her children in that light, especially if they get mega-famous (possibly) by their own self and not by being attached to the last name "Spears". I think her sons will basically pursue normal jobs.

29 minutes ago, zenden said:

I think if they want to participate in a reality shows or try music or movie career whatever their heart goes to they should def do it. It has nothing to do with Britney legacy imo. Cause it is their life. Also i am curious whether they'll use fathers name or moms. I would be surprised if they use Federline. But it actually would be nice if they could gain smth with his name and maybe ppl would forget his infamous career attempts.

Their names dont have Spears, just Federline. 

5 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

I agree with you but Sean wants to be a music producer

1 minute ago, nanabs said:

I agree with you but Sean wants to be a music producer

Well music producers really dont have that  type of fame, since they are upfront. Like for example Max Martin...everyone knows him and his music but you do not see paparazzi's chase him, or have newspapers feature you, call in for vogue photoshoots and stuff like that :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Archived