Little Mix lead race for UK #1 this week with "Sweet Melody"

Slayer

On 1/3/2021 at 4:47 PM, Thecodeman25 said:

Do we think they will record another album? Or just do the tour and go solo?

I think they would continue as a trio.

Jesy asked them to, as Friends they understand she did what really was best. 

They know it had to be hard for her, imagine having your body always compared to the other girls in your group. 

Jesy might be getting criticized for not laying low, but she never said she was going away. 

She just said in her statement the constant pressure of being in a girl group was affecting her. 

So in basic terms. 

Let's say you're whole entire family is college grads by 25, successful career   by 30 and married and have kids, only to be looked down and treated like a black sheep cos you're different and not doing what's expected. 

That's what happened to Jesy. 

She was told she was fat compared to the other girls, not attractive or good looking. Now add the media,  it would get to you. It's just not a random group,  but the press,  the music industry,  etc. .

She's who she is, and was ashamed cos she didn't fit the typical flat stomach skinny pop star mold.  

According to today's update Little Mix have a 4k lead over Ed Sheeran :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

Tuesday Update

1 Little Mix - Sweet Melody (16.1k)
2 Ed Sheeran - Afterglow (12.1k)
3 CJ - Whoopty (10.9k)
4 Shane Codd - Get Out My Head (9.9k)
5 Dua Lipa feat. DaBaby - Levitating (9.6k) ^
6 Justin Bieber - Anyone *
7 Ariana Grande - 34+35
8 The Kid LAROI - WITHOUT YOU
9 Meduza feat. Dermot Kennedy - Paradise
10 Miley Cyrus feat. Dua Lipa - Prisoner

They are also currently at #2 on the album Charts with 'Confetti', they are only 900 copies away from #1 but their competition is Taylor!

• Love 1
43 minutes ago, britbratt12 said:

Ugh I wish and a performance maybe lol and tour then the group should just end 

NO to Little Mix ending they are too talented to end :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

They've still been doing incredible as a three and all so amazing! Ofcourse I love Jesy but the other girls shouldn't stop living their dream because of her leaving.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block