2 hours ago, BryanJames said:

Was Kill the lights officially released as a single? :squint_meme_sunglasses_pink_stare_squint:

Someday is a masterpiece but I think that the gp are expecting Britney singles to be Pop Bangers like Toxic, Oops or BOMT  and thats maybe why they're not here for Someday.

A shame isn't it? :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale: 

Someday flopped cause nobody is interested in pregnantney singing about her unborn baby. (Yeah maybe only die-hard fans, but the gp? No)

• Love 3
21 hours ago, jordeezy said:

As a gift to Britney on her 40th bday, we should organize a "Someday" stream and download week

Super underrated single (Slumber Party is angry tho), literally I saw some comments on the video saying they never heard that song

• Like 1

Someday deserves way more views but the song isn't that well known outside of the fanbase and I think the video's still blocked in the US. Kill the Lights was only a fanmade animated video as part of that contest that was run on Britney's website and the song was never pushed as a single so I can kinda understand it not having very many views. Dance Till the World Ends is just a director's cut/alternate version of the original TTWE video (which does have over 100m). 

How many views does Do Somethin' have? The video's blocked in my country but I thought it hadn't reached 10m yet.

Edited by Isla
  • Like 1