1 hour ago, Isla said:

Someday deserves way more views but the song isn't that well known outside of the fanbase and I think the video's still blocked in the US. Kill the Lights was only a fanmade animated video as part of that contest that was run on Britney's website and the song was never pushed as a single so I can kinda understand it not having very many views. Dance Till the World Ends is just a director's cut/alternate version of the original TTWE video (which does have over 100m). 

How many views does Do Somethin' have? The video's blocked in my country but I thought it hadn't reached 10m yet.

it was kinda famous in Latin America, well, at least when it was new. It even made the MTV Top 100 in 2005 at #10

But the fact that it was uploaded late to her VEVO channel and it was blocked for so many years in several countries didn't help to its popularity

• Love 3
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Isla said:

Someday deserves way more views but the song isn't that well known outside of the fanbase and I think the video's still blocked in the US. Kill the Lights was only a fanmade animated video as part of that contest that was run on Britney's website and the song was never pushed as a single so I can kinda understand it not having very many views. Dance Till the World Ends is just a director's cut/alternate version of the original TTWE video (which does have over 100m). 

How many views does Do Somethin' have? The video's blocked in my country but I thought it hadn't reached 10m yet.

It reached 10M around october i think

It has now 10.5M

• Love 1
On 12/31/2020 at 12:54 PM, Needleney said:

Someday flopped cause nobody is interested in pregnantney singing about her unborn baby. (Yeah maybe only die-hard fans, but the gp? No)

They they complain that her sound hasnt matured or she really never changed the *** kitten songs. When she tried, the gp/media werent interested in a mature Britney not singing a **** song, they didnt want her to grow :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

2 hours ago, Bundy said:

They they complain that her sound hasnt matured or she really never changed the *** kitten songs. When she tried, the gp/media werent interested in a mature Britney not singing a **** song, they didnt want her to grow :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

If one day I have the social media followers I would try to change the perspective of the gp about britney... Such a pitty most people outside the fandom.don't know about her true talents

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Theo04t said:

If one day I have the social media followers I would try to change the perspective of the gp about britney... Such a pitty most people outside the fandom.don't know about her true talents

Its quite sad that she never really did a different album using her real voice and making more ballads. That would be amazing! 

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/2/2021 at 3:47 AM, PokemonSpears said:

it was kinda famous in Latin America, well, at least when it was new. It even made the MTV Top 100 in 2005 at #10

But the fact that it was uploaded late to her VEVO channel and it was blocked for so many years in several countries didn't help to its popularity

MTV U.K. it reached top #10 too if I remember correctly 🤔

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/18/2021 at 2:10 PM, Theo04t said:
  • Someday (I Will Understand) - 9.95M (+0.06M)
  • DANCE Till The World Ends - 9.05M (+0.01M)
  • Kill The Lights - 8.28M (+0.02M)

I will update this every monday morning

Someday is at 9.99M views!

Keep streaming, just 9K away from the 10M!

On 12/31/2020 at 8:54 AM, Needleney said:

Someday flopped cause nobody is interested in pregnantney singing about her unborn baby. (Yeah maybe only die-hard fans, but the gp? No)

The general public don't want another pop banger from Britney unless it's innovative. Someday could have gained wide acclaim if only not for her reputation in the media and for it as a song barely being promoted. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Someday should've hit 10 million a long time ago. While it's not a popular song & it came out during Chaotic era/her pregnancy, I've always liked the song and it's actually one of my favorite ballads by her, as well as one of my favorite vocals from her. But iirc the song was blocked in certain countries - I don't think it was the US, though, 'cause I can watch it and I live in the US. But maybe them uploading it in early 2011 is a factor. But I assume it'll hit 10 million before March, for sure. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

As for Kill the Lights, that was literally just a "Break the Ice" sequel with an animated video. Like someone said, I believe the video was made through an animation contest and the winner was chosen to be used to animate the music video or something. Regardless, Break the Ice should've been her only animated music video. Even though we prefer real-life videos, Break the Ice came out during perhaps the darkest point of her 2007 struggles, so we gave it a pass. Kill the Lights? No thank you. :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

And Dance TTWE is literally just the original video with alternate shots, so that doesn't even deserve 5 million, let alone 10 million. :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

6 hours ago, Brit Brit said:

Someday should've hit 10 million a long time ago. While it's not a popular song & it came out during Chaotic era/her pregnancy, I've always liked the song and it's actually one of my favorite ballads by her, as well as one of my favorite vocals from her. But iirc the song was blocked in certain countries - I don't think it was the US, though, 'cause I can watch it and I live in the US. But maybe them uploading it in early 2011 is a factor. But I assume it'll hit 10 million before March, for sure. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

As for Kill the Lights, that was literally just a "Break the Ice" sequel with an animated video. Like someone said, I believe the video was made through an animation contest and the winner was chosen to be used to animate the music video or something. Regardless, Break the Ice should've been her only animated music video. Even though we prefer real-life videos, Break the Ice came out during perhaps the darkest point of her 2007 struggles, so we gave it a pass. Kill the Lights? No thank you. :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

And Dance TTWE is literally just the original video with alternate shots, so that doesn't even deserve 5 million, let alone 10 million. :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

Someday just needs 7K as of now to reach 10M

keep streaming, 7k views is a such a small number, we can do it in a few hours if everyone collaborates

• Love 1
14 hours ago, NewDisplayName said:

Maybe off topic but where the hell is overprotected Darkchild remix? I remember the official video was on britneys channel.. was it removed? Is it blocked? Or they’ve never uploaded it? 🤔

p.s. was gimme more always blocked for Canada? I mean I understand it to be blocked in Asia and Africa but why in Canada? 🙃 

Darkchild Remix was never released on her channel iirc.

Gimme More, Someday I Will Understand, Do Somethin’ and some other videos are blocked in different countries for some reason (might be censorship, ads, and many unknown reasons). However, when I edited Do Somethin’ and Someday, my edit wasn’t blocked on any country and is available everywhere which is strange...

• Love 4
  • 3 months later...

Weekly Monday Update:

• DANCE Till The World Ends: 9.14M
  • Kill The Lights: 8.41M

We just need a total of 2.45M views to make all of her officially uploaded videos reach 10M+ views!

And for absolutely all of her music videos to reach at least 100M views, we need around 1.07B total to make them all reach 100M+ views! LOL, that's a lot tbh