On 2/1/2021 at 8:11 PM, NewDisplayName said:

Maybe off topic but where the hell is overprotected Darkchild remix? I remember the official video was on britneys channel.. was it removed? Is it blocked? Or they’ve never uploaded it? πŸ€”

p.s. was gimme more always blocked for Canada? I mean I understand it to be blocked in Asia and Africa but why in Canada? πŸ™ƒΒ 

The Overprotected Darkchild remix is Britney’sΒ only video not to be on her official VEVO/YouTube channel. I don’t remember seeing it ever uploaded on there tbh.

The Gimme More video seems to have been blocked in Canada for several years but God knows why.

• Love 1
On 1/30/2021 at 3:07 AM, Brit Brit said:

Someday should've hit 10 million a long time ago. While it's not a popular song & it came out during Chaotic era/her pregnancy, I've always liked the song and it's actually one of my favorite ballads by her, as well as one of my favorite vocals from her. But iirc the song was blocked in certain countries - I don't think it was the US, though, 'cause I can watch it and I live in the US. But maybe them uploading it in early 2011 is a factor. But I assume it'll hit 10 million before March, for sure.Β :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

As for Kill the Lights, that was literally just a "Break the Ice" sequel with an animated video. Like someone said, I believe the video was made through an animation contest and the winner was chosen to be used to animate the music video or something. Regardless, Break the Ice should've been her only animated music video. Even though we prefer real-life videos, Break the Ice came out during perhaps the darkest point of her 2007 struggles, so we gave it a pass. Kill the Lights? No thank you.Β :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

Β 

And Dance TTWE is literally just the original video with alternate shots, so that doesn't even deserve 5 million, let alone 10 million.Β :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

Did they at least cut the body double out of Dance Till The World Ends?

Its been years since I watched that version. It might have been even a decade lol

• 1 month later...