Dua Lipa's boyfriend asked if he will take the COVID vaccine: "absolutely not"

• Super Mods

With his idiotic response maybe he should contract COVID and “develop antibodies”. :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: Which scientists have confirmed only last a few months at that. :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point: He acts like he’ll survive with some cough drops and hot tea... :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Dua, get vaccinated. And get the hell out of this relationship! :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

• Like 1

Y'all are brainwashed , stop shaming people for not wanting to inject anything inside their bodies, it's his body and his choice and it's his right ! If the vaccine is protecting you then why does it bother you? Why is it your problem? Vaccines take years and decades to be formed and created so naturally some people wouldn't want to take 1 that was invented in solely 8 months , is that a surprise?? And then people who question it are supposed to be the dumb ones ? Lol i swear y'all bunch of sheep fed by the panicking news , I'm not even an anti vaxxer and I'm not going to take this bull**** ....

• Love 5
  • Like 2
7 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

educate youself :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

file-20190723-11333-5uwy5t.gif?ixlib=rb-

And this is bull**** , the chances that someone with an effective vaccine will get infected with the Virus (which the vaccine is supposed to protect you from) is almost impossible , the whole point of vaccines is to immunize , so what's the point of taking it if it isn't effective and potentially has many side effects , it means you cause more damage than good , and that is not worth the risk , I'd rather die from the virus than dying of a mutation invented in a lab ..... (We're losing both ways unfortunately) it's a shame people don't see that 

10 minutes ago, ExXL said:

Vaccinate yourself hun , and get out of other people's business , my body , my choice . Have fun being a lab bunny :shaktongue_shakira_red:

It's a new thing - yes, but that means you have to wear a mask forever. it only protects you to not get infected  - not to transmit it to someone else, who is without the vaccine unprotected. 

Just now, Alexanda said:

It's a new thing - yes, but that means you have to wear a mask forever. it only protects you to not get infected  - not to transmit it to someone who is without the vaccine unprotected. 

Then I'd rather wear a mask for the rest of my life , it's better than getting sicker and getting side effects that doctors will be unfamiliar with and cause many problems , I've done my research, I listened to scientists who work with vaccines for decades , and I concluded it's not for me , but whoever wants to get it is welcome to do what they wish with their bodies, I'm not trying to discourage people who want to take it , I just think it should be a choice . You can't force people to get something they don't want into their bodies .....

YES! We need more people in the industry to speak on this! Dua we lovez your man. He is a keeper. A 95% success rate vaccine for a flu that has a 99.7% recovery rate? And I am saying that after me and my friends all tested positive for Covid-19. Nah. God gave me a brain to research, and a body to recover. Saying that, whoever wants to inject themselves with chemicals go ahead with all due respect, but let me make my choice too.

• Love 5
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, ExXL said:

Then I'd rather wear a mask for the rest of my life , it's better than getting sicker and getting side effects that doctors will be unfamiliar with and cause many problems , I've done my research, I listened to scientists who work with vaccines for decades , and I concluded it's not for me , but whoever wants to get it is welcome to do what they wish with their bodies, I'm not trying to discourage people who want to take it , I just think it should be a choice . You can't force people to get something they don't want into their bodies .....

Well, there are discussions in my country: Back to normal life with the vaccine or you don't get the full experience (flight, club, restaurant), i'm with you, i think this goes a little bit too far. 

But it it isn't unusual in germany at least to have some vaccines, i'm not even allowed to work without. 

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Niko_TheFreak said:

YES! We need more people in the industry to speak on this! Dua we lovez your man. He is a keeper. A 95% success rate vaccine for a flu that has a 99.7% recovery rate? And I am saying that after me and my friends all tested positive for Covid-19. Nah. God gave me a brain to research, and a body to recover. Saying that, whoever wants to inject themselves with chemicals go ahead with all due respect, but let me make my choice too.

You never had one vaccine in your entire life? 

:britlol_britney_surprised_wow_oh_shocked_choatic:

1 hour ago, ExXL said:

Y'all are brainwashed , stop shaming people for not wanting to inject anything inside their bodies, it's his body and his choice and it's his right ! If the vaccine is protecting you then why does it bother you? Why is it your problem? Vaccines take years and decades to be formed and created so naturally some people wouldn't want to take 1 that was invented in solely 8 months , is that a surprise?? And then people who question it are supposed to be the dumb ones ? Lol i swear y'all bunch of sheep fed by the panicking news , I'm not even an anti vaxxer and I'm not going to take this bull**** ....

Thank you. They all act judgmental and superior. Please. They're just brainwashed sheep. 

They don't know more **** than Dua's guy. His body, his choice. He is free to answer a question and speak his mind.

I want all the pro vaccine to take this ******* vaccine, shut their ******* mouths and see how their bodies reacts year later. It's GMO, how could this not even speak to you?

And btw it's really out of place to relate Dua to this, y'all acting like 2007 Britney's paparazzi but don't even realize. Well some are just Dua hater 😂

• Love 3
33 minutes ago, Alexanda said:

You never had one vaccine in your entire life? 

:britlol_britney_surprised_wow_oh_shocked_choatic:

Read my comment a few more times, and if you still have questions I am happy to answer :)  But no, I never had a vaccine for a flu that I already contracted and recovered from, and 99.7% of the world population has as well. And again. Why do I have to get the vaccine if you are? It's OK, let me die, save yourself season 3 ugh GIF by Black Sails

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block