Dua Lipa's boyfriend asked if he will take the COVID vaccine: "absolutely not"

4 minutes ago, ExXL said:

I don't mind wearing a mask , just in case it helps , but the bull**** with that fake vaccine goes way too far ..... 

I am not going to lie - the way that this whole thing has been handled has made me lose faith in the healthcare "industry".  The things that I have witnessed first-hand, the mixed up information, the way that the treatment of patients was changed to go along with a political divide.  It is really disappointing and really makes you wonder where all of this is leading. 

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Fenixxx123 said:

And there's also a big part of population who's not going to get the vaccine (he's part of that group) so ... nothing new. It is how it is:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

it's funny how people complain about the use of mask but at the same time they don't want a vaccine. So what we need to use? a magic wand to solve this situation? :rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously:

• Love 3
9 hours ago, setib47631 said:

Funny how you are on every Dua thread sharing your hate about her.

You are such an hater and probably a no life. Leave Dua alone, stop being mad.

She's successful, young, pretty, talented and even more... yet you ain't no ****.

Stop always coming trolling and spreading your frustration on every Dua thread.

GET A LIFE. :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

so you have spent your christmas day to collect my messages in every dua lupus thread and at the same time you say to me "get a life"? how ironic :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

300px-You_Are_Not_a_Clown._You_Are_The_E

3 hours ago, jordeezy said:

The current vaccine has been found (estimated) to be 95% effective for the strains of the virus that currently exist, just to let ya know. :)

https://www.muhealth.org/our-stories/covid-19-vaccine-key-reaching-herd-immunity

What is herd immunity?

Herd immunity, or community immunity, happens when a sufficient proportion of a population (the percentage varies by disease) is immune to an infectious disease through vaccination or prior illness to make its spread from person to person unlikely, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

• Love 2
12 hours ago, ExXL said:

Y'all are brainwashed , stop shaming people for not wanting to inject anything inside their bodies, it's his body and his choice and it's his right ! If the vaccine is protecting you then why does it bother you? Why is it your problem? Vaccines take years and decades to be formed and created so naturally some people wouldn't want to take 1 that was invented in solely 8 months , is that a surprise?? And then people who question it are supposed to be the dumb ones ? Lol i swear y'all bunch of sheep fed by the panicking news , I'm not even an anti vaxxer and I'm not going to take this bull**** ....

It takes years to know how safe a vaccine is. That is a fact. Being skeptical on taking this one / not wanting to take his one does not make a person anti-vaccine  

I don’t understand why people who are asking completely rational questions/have legit and justifiable concerns are being labeled as “anti-vaccine”. Who started that?

Usually it takes years to know how safe a vaccine is. 

Not choosing to take this one doesn’t make a person anti vaccine. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

don't blame me if my voodoo spell has started this pandemic to stop her :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

The pandemic actually helped her more than anything else. She keeps wining everything. Worked with Madonna, Kylie, Miley, but mostly she was successful before any featuring : Future Nostalgia has 0 feat and is the album of the year undeniably. Nothing can stop her. Covid-19 who? 

Anyway ***** is about to reach 3 billions streams from Future Nostalgia less than 10 months after the release. So keep hating 😂 you only are wasting you energy and time. :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

Not for now. As a healthcare professional I feel obligated to advise people to get it since they are saying it’s safe and effective. However, on a personal level I know that we don’t know the long term implications as there simply hasn’t been time to determine if there are any long term side effects. They don’t and cannot know. It may be the safest vaccine to ever be developed, but I’m hesitant. And for that reason I personally will wait. I have antibodies and I will wear my PPE. Just as my patients have a right to decision making in their care, so do I. I’ll re-evaluate my personal feelings about it in a few months. To anyone else feeling hesitant, educate yourself, evaluate your personal health/comorbidities and ones you live with, but do not let alarmists on the internet shame you for declining. Again, as a professional, I feel obligated to encourage people to get it because they indeed are saying it is safe and effective. (And I’m not trying to give medical advice here, I’m not a doctor, but I know how ridiculous and irrational keyboard/internet heros can get, so I wanted to be as neutral as possible). My opinions are my own and are not endorsed by my employer. 

Edit: wow surprised to see people voicing similar opinions as me. Usually the rational people remain quiet because they don’t care to argue with “the internet”. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, ExXL said:

I partly agree with you , he's spoiled and privileged , but an experimental vaccine is not going to solve the problem , I don't support him or agree with his claims , he's a hypocrite , but on this issue I must agree with him , please do a research about vaccines and look how long it takes to create an effective vaccine, even after 20 years some vaccines have side effects , so imagine what a vaccine that was created in 8 months do to your body ...

I get it, but then again there's no surprise that technology and science are moving faster and faster, and more precisely in the right directions every day, plus this is the first time in modern human history that we have a disease of this magnitude, the last one was the bubonic plague when the world was completely different, so it is more than obvious that we would have a huge progress this time around in terms of treatment and resources.

The fact that we managed to pull it off in such a short time is something to be so hopeful, so proud of... big companies do not care about people, that's a fact, it is capitalism, but at the same time they wouldn't put ALL the population in the world at like such an obvious risk, with such different companies with such different technologies from different countries with different interests in terms of economy and political strategies... they just wouldn't, capitalism NEEDS its workforce alive. Specially regarding to 1st world countries, Europe... they wouldn't put their whole populations, biggest leaders, etc, at such a primary risk. Those kind of experiments they save for the 3rd world countries they historically exploited and make sure they stay miserable to this day.

I mean, people drink Coca Cola without a clue of what's in there and find it normal, people eat all kinds of processed food, use all kinds of products, and now they questioning a freaking vaccine? Get better, folks.

9 minutes ago, eyesaregrin said:

I get it, but then again there's no surprise that technology and science are moving faster and faster, and more precisely in the right directions every day, plus this is the first time in modern human history that we have a disease of this magnitude, the last one was the bubonic plague when the world was completely different, so it is more than obvious that we would have a huge progress this time around in terms of treatment and resources.

The fact that we managed to pull it off in such a short time is something to be so hopeful, so proud of... big companies do not care about people, that's a fact, it is capitalism, but at the same time they wouldn't put ALL the population in the world at like such an obvious risk, with such different companies with such different technologies from different countries with different interests in terms of economy and political strategies... they just wouldn't, capitalism NEEDS its workforce alive. Specially regarding to 1st world countries, Europe... they wouldn't put their whole populations, biggest leaders, etc, at such a primary risk. Those kind of experiments they save for the 3rd world countries they historically exploited and make sure they stay miserable to this day.

I mean, people drink Coca Cola without a clue of what's in there and find it normal, people eat all kinds of processed food, use all kinds of products, and now they questioning a freaking vaccine? Get better, folks.

It's true, technology makes everything move faster than 30 years ago , but still let's be real 8 months is not enough for a research on a new virus , they admit it's a trial , they said themselves they are not going to take responsibility so don't blame people for not wanting to be reckless and rush it , you can't compare a vaccine to a drink , the drink will get out of your body after 1 week top, a vaccine doesn't go anywhere it stays in your body for decades if not a lifetime , if it is not safe it could even kill you , but if you're so sure about it please go and get it , just stop trying to convince people to do the same as you just because you want it , and don't be so naive , the leaders don't really care about us , it's easier than ever to replace us with robots , if you truly believe they care about you and your mother's health I'm jealous of you. 

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, ExXL said:

It's true, technology makes everything move faster than 30 years ago , but still let's be real 8 months is not enough for a research on a new virus , they admit it's a trial , they said themselves they are not going to take responsibility so don't blame people for not wanting to be reckless and rush it , you can't compare a vaccine to a drink , the drink will get out of your body after 1 week top, a vaccine doesn't go anywhere it stays in your body for decades if not a lifetime , if it is not safe it could even kill you , but if you're so sure about it please go and get it , just stop trying to convince people to do the same as you just because you want it , and don't be so naive , the leaders don't really care about us , it's easier than ever to replace us with robots , if you truly believe they care about you and your mother's health I'm jealous of you. 

K dear, whatever. 

19 hours ago, Niko_TheFreak said:

YES! We need more people in the industry to speak on this! Dua we lovez your man. He is a keeper. A 95% success rate vaccine for a flu that has a 99.7% recovery rate? And I am saying that after me and my friends all tested positive for Covid-19. Nah. God gave me a brain to research, and a body to recover. Saying that, whoever wants to inject themselves with chemicals go ahead with all due respect, but let me make my choice too.

mmm I love when people use the word "chemicals" indiscriminately! Can I assume that If u don't want "chemicals" in your body, you are harvesting all the food you eat right? And you only drink water right? No smoke and 0 alcohol I imagine! :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay: Or do you believe the food you buy at the grocery store or the fast food from your local McDonalds is completely healthy and "free" of chemicals? What a coincidence it must be that certain (processed) foods can eventually lead to diabetes or dyslipidemias!:demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block