Dua Lipa's boyfriend asked if he will take the COVID vaccine: "absolutely not"

1 minute ago, Niko_TheFreak said:

Read my comment a few more times, and if you still have questions I am happy to answer :)  But no, I never had a vaccine for a flu that I already contracted and recovered from, and 99.7% of the world population has as well. And again. Why do I have to get the vaccine if you are? It's OK, let me die, save yourself season 3 ugh GIF by Black Sails

I'm not talking about Corona now, i mean there are some other things around? 

1 hour ago, ExXL said:

Y'all are brainwashed , stop shaming people for not wanting to inject anything inside their bodies, it's his body and his choice and it's his right ! If the vaccine is protecting you then why does it bother you? Why is it your problem? Vaccines take years and decades to be formed and created so naturally some people wouldn't want to take 1 that was invented in solely 8 months , is that a surprise?? And then people who question it are supposed to be the dumb ones ? Lol i swear y'all bunch of sheep fed by the panicking news , I'm not even an anti vaxxer and I'm not going to take this bull**** ....

I love you. Exactly. I am not anit-vax either, and I am NOT pro Trump either LOL which people call me as soon as I tell them this whole pandemic is a scam, as are the masks and vaccines. They are brainwashed beyond limits. AND I also tested positive for Covid-19 in April. Imagine a vaccine in 8 months! How freaking ignorant must you be to take it. It them decades to create any kind of vaccine. This is a money game and further pushing control over people. Prime minister Trudeau said it "Its a chance for a global reset" hmmmmmm. This Covid-19 hasnt even been isolated in a lab or purified, but I dont expect the sheeple to even know what thats about! Keep your voice loud and proud! And to answer your question, you know why their mad we dont wanna get it? Because we have the guts too stand up for something ;) 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
On 10/12/2020 at 10:18 PM, OnlyBeyonce said:

"you can have ambition but not too much" (cit) :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

On 9/4/2020 at 11:00 PM, OnlyBeyonce said:

:trash:

On 10/23/2020 at 12:29 PM, OnlyBeyonce said:

the desperation is real :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

WelllitElegantElephantseal-size_restrict

On 8/22/2020 at 12:36 AM, OnlyBeyonce said:

I hope Dua Lupus will be the next hitted by Madonna's voodoo :mcwave:

On 11/24/2020 at 6:19 PM, OnlyBeyonce said:

ABSOLUTELY YES

On 9/28/2020 at 9:06 PM, OnlyBeyonce said:

Ava Max >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dua Lupus 

tenor.gif

7 hours ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

he is trash like his girlfriend :trash_throw_away_recycle:

Funny how you are on every Dua thread sharing your hate about her.

You are such an hater and probably a no life. Leave Dua alone, stop being mad.

She's successful, young, pretty, talented and even more... yet you ain't no ****.

Stop always coming trolling and spreading your frustration on every Dua thread.

GET A LIFE. :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Niko_TheFreak said:

I love you. Exactly. I am not anit-vax either, and I am NOT pro Trump either LOL which people call me as soon as I tell them this whole pandemic is a scam, as are the masks and vaccines. They are brainwashed beyond limits. AND I also tested positive for Covid-19 in April. Imagine a vaccine in 8 months! How freaking ignorant must you be to take it. It them decades to create any kind of vaccine. This is a money game and further pushing control over people. Prime minister Trudeau said it "Its a chance for a global reset" hmmmmmm. This Covid-19 hasnt even been isolated in a lab or purified, but I dont expect the sheeple to even know what thats about! Keep your voice loud and proud! And to answer your question, you know why their mad we dont wanna get it? Because we have the guts too stand up for something ;) 

TELL 'EM, THEY THINK THEY KNOW SO WEEL. 

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, Niko_TheFreak said:

I'm sorry what do you mean there are some other things around? I didn't understand your question. You are not talking about Covid-19? Then what are we talking about? Rabbit Love GIF

I'm sorry, my question was more like: You never took a vaccine against something ever? I mean for Tetanus, Measles, Hepatitis? :) 

Back to Corona: 

I don't know about taking it or not right now

When people talk about it taking years/decades to create a vaccine, they are taking absolutely nothing scientists have discovered in the last decade or 2 into consideration. 

For those of you who say they aren't sheep & did their own research... Every single one of us can make an outlandish claim based on how we feel about something, rather than base our beliefs on facts. The problem with the internet is that you can then take your feelings and research them - finding biased fringe sources that agree with you regardless of actual facts, making you think you actually know something that 95% of everyone else is too dumb to understand. If those sources could actually PROVE what they say is true to others in the industry, then their findings would become accepted as actual facts. 

Here's a long twitter thread that breaks down the vaccine better than anything else I've seen. He did make one mistake & clarified that mistake in the comments. 

https://twitter.com/WheatNOil/status/1339624815137722368?s=19

• Love 2
53 minutes ago, Alexanda said:

I'm sorry, my question was more like: You never took a vaccine against something ever? I mean for Tetanus, Measles, Hepatitis? :) 

Back to Corona: 

I don't know about taking it or not right now

I never took a vaccine as a teenager or grown adult when the choice was mine, no. And never for a flu like Covid-19. Which I am mentioning again, I had Covid-19 in April and recovered from like 99.7% of the population. I see no point in taking it as a healthy human being :)  Especially a vaccine that was invented in 8 months??????? That's some scary stuff. Especially since this whole thing is a scam. But that's another story Tell The Tea GIF by Dreezy

I am actually part of the Pfizer vaccine study. I got my shots late this summer and will find out if I got the placebo or vaccine in February. No side effects to report. Can’t wait to find out what I got, but happy to contribute to the science!

Also, no matter what your thoughts, can we just retire the term “sheeple?” It’s not helpful for any conversation and pretty juvenile. :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

• Love 3
  • Like 2
9 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Ah, the good ol' natural vs. unnatural argument. The same one that people use to say that being gay is wrong. I like how selective people are when using this argument. Nothing about our current world or daily lives is natural or organic. Plus, I can guarantee that like half the people that are screaming about vaccines being unnatural pay 0 attention to all the crap they're eating, which, mind you, isn't any more natural than a vaccine. Half the food these days is so manufactured and engineered that it can barely be classified as food. :new_york_breathless_uncannyxman:

It’s a classic fallacy, appeal to nature 

Spoiled little idiot 😒 so go live into the wild like a cave man if you care so much about being natural cause there’s nothing natural about modern human life, that’s why we’re dealing with covid In then first place, dumb ***

we live immersed on magnetic waves just to have internet alone so he can use his beloved phone to have futile ask me something sessions and spread his ignorance and misinformation at a time where real people are freaking dying just cause he’s bored in the afternoon DUDE get. a. life.

Of course he can afford to stay safe with all the privileges in the world but the majority of people won’t have a chance if they get infected and develop a severe case, an idiot who simply won’t see outside his bubble preaching a bull**** mess of a story talking about God, while people are sacrificing their lives and relationships cause of all of this he’s enjoying the good life with the biggest popstar of the year, I just can’t.

but whatever he WILL take the vaccine without a single protest once he gets bored again and decides to travel abroad and is required by law.

go hang with Demi the lips filler airhead, idiot 

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Alexanda said:

Well, there are discussions in my country: Back to normal life with the vaccine or you don't get the full experience (flight, club, restaurant), i'm with you, i think this goes a little bit too far. 

But it it isn't unusual in germany at least to have some vaccines, i'm not even allowed to work without. 

It's really ****ed up. I'm not an anti vaxxer, I'm vaccinated against most diseases including measles , tetanus, hepatitis a & b and more , but I'm not gonna take a vaccine which is still unknown and i haven't made any research on , for all we know that vaccine could destroy your body and the ones that created it say they won't take responsibility and no one will be able to sue them , wonder why ?? Seriously wake up people don't be dikheads .....

• Like 1

Just to let you guys know, the current vaccine that is being administered is still in "trial" of sort, it is still not fully licensed.  I have a few of my healthcare coworkers who have received the first dose, it is a 2 dose vaccine.  There are still people in the healthcare industry that are concerned with how quickly this vaccine was created. It is good to question everything and weigh the risks for yourself. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, eyesaregrin said:

Spoiled little idiot 😒 so go live into the wild like a cave man if you care so much about being natural cause there’s nothing natural about modern human life, that’s why we’re dealing with covid In then first place, dumb ***

we live immersed on magnetic waves just to have internet alone so he can use his beloved phone to have futile ask me something sessions and spread his ignorance and misinformation at a time where real people are freaking dying just cause he’s bored in the afternoon DUDE get. a. life.

Of course he can afford to stay safe with all the privileges in the world but the majority of people won’t have a chance if they get infected and develop a severe case, an idiot who simply won’t see outside his bubble preaching a bull**** mess of a story talking about God, while people are sacrificing their lives and relationships cause of all of this he’s enjoying the good life with the biggest popstar of the year, I just can’t.

but whatever he WILL take the vaccine without a single protest once he gets bored again and decides to travel abroad and is required by law.

go hang with Demi the lips filler airhead, idiot 

I partly agree with you , he's spoiled and privileged , but an experimental vaccine is not going to solve the problem , I don't support him or agree with his claims , he's a hypocrite , but on this issue I must agree with him , please do a research about vaccines and look how long it takes to create an effective vaccine, even after 20 years some vaccines have side effects , so imagine what a vaccine that was created in 8 months do to your body ...

14 minutes ago, ExXL said:

It's really ****ed up. I'm not an anti vaxxer, I'm vaccinated against most diseases including measles , tetanus, hepatitis a & b and more , but I'm not gonna take a vaccine which is still unknown and i haven't made any research on , for all we know that vaccine could destroy your body and the ones that created it say they won't take responsibility and no one will be able to sue them , wonder why ?? Seriously wake up people don't be dikheads .....

I didn't ask you? Why are you so offended? I was talking with @Niko_TheFreak  about other vaccines. 

See, i'm not saying you are this or that, i want to have a conversation with people. :) 

6 hours ago, Niko_TheFreak said:

I don't mind wearing a mask , just in case it helps , but the bull**** with that fake vaccine goes way too far ..... 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block