Which Britney Spears era had the best singles, and which era had the worst?

Which Britney Spears era had the best singles, and which era had the worst?  

380 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Best singles: Oops! era. C'mon, it has Oops, Stronger and Lucky. All of them are acknowledged by general public and very iconic :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson:

Worst singles: Glory era. Glory has so many good songs but they chose Make Me as a first single :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: Slumber Party is a really good song but it flopped hard, probably because the first single killed the hype. Don't kill me Urbanney :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat::emma:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
On 12/23/2020 at 11:47 PM, Easy There said:

Circus BesT minus Radar. BUT I count 3 as part of Circus.

Worst. Either Britney Jean or Britney 

I went with Britney 

You went with Britney... But why, angel? :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

There's Slave 4U and Overprotected. 

britney spears GIF

music video im a slave 4 u GIF

Even Boys and I Love Rock'n'Roll are fine. 

I mean you can't possibly compare these to whatever happend during Britney Jean.:gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
On 12/23/2020 at 2:35 PM, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Best: Oops era. I mean come on. No one is touching the cultural reset of all trinities that was Oops, Lucky and Stronger back-to-back and topping it off with a ballad written/produced by none other than Mutt Lange and THEE Shania Twain. She had all the girls in her bag that year. :shaking_shake_gold_yellow: Not to mention how Oops, Lucky and Stronger are literally three of the ALL-TIME greatest pop songs of THE millennia. nooo.gif

Worst: Probably Britney Jean. Work ***** is a bop but the production and ‘vocals’ all over the place and while I love Perfume, it was literally missing a bridge and the lyrics were a mess. :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: Mark my territory? :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: Glory era was pretty bad too. I mean Make Me is unlistenable but at least it had Slumber Godty. :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music::mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

@Blackout2006 omg not me spilling here spacer.png

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Henry M. Torres said:

Best singles: Oops! era. C'mon, it has Oops, Stronger and Lucky. All of them are acknowledged by general public and very iconic :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson:

Worst singles: Glory era. Glory has so many good songs but they chose Make Me as a first single :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: Slumber Party is a really good song but it flopped hard, probably because the first single killed the hype. Don't kill me Urbanney :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat::emma:

:badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating: 

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

ITZ for sure the best. Every song was a BOP :kfed_kevin_federline_popozao_jamming_dancing: except for Outrageous but she threw herself on the floor and injured her knee pulled the plug on that so it didn’t count. The Circus and FF singles were pretty flawless too

Omg, yes! Her top 3 eras with the best singles are OIDIA, BOMT, and ITZ :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

Best: Oops, ITZ and Blackout. I can’t just pick one tbh. They’re all good.

Worst: Glory - Make Me was a horrible lead single choice and Slumber Party is a bop but there were plenty of better/stronger single choices.

I’d also say “Britney” era singles were a let down - Slave/Overprotected were perfect but they wasted singles on ‘I’m Not a girl’ and ILRnR?? :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

12 hours ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

ITZ for sure the best. Every song was a BOP :kfed_kevin_federline_popozao_jamming_dancing: except for Outrageous but she threw herself on the floor and injured her knee pulled the plug on that so it didn’t count. The Circus and FF singles were pretty flawless too

Worst I’d say was probably Glory but then I like Slumber Party I just hate MM. It was such a terrible lead choice 

"she threw herself on the floor"... :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward::orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Haha 3