Which Britney Spears era had the best singles, and which era had the worst?

Which Britney Spears era had the best singles, and which era had the worst?  

380 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• ...Baby One More Time
    • ...Baby One More Time
    • Sometimes
    • (You Drive Me) Crazy
    • Born to Make You Happy
    • From the Bottom of My Broken Heart
  • Oops!... I Did It Again
    • Oops!... I Did It Again
    • Lucky
    • Stronger
    • Don't Let Me Be the Last to Know
  • Britney
    • I'm a Slave 4 U
    • Overprotected
    • I'm Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman
    • I Love Rock 'n' Roll
    • Boys
  • In the Zone
    • Me Against the Music
    • Toxic
    • Everytime
    • Outrageous
  • Blackout
    • Gimme More
    • Piece of Me
    • Break the Ice
  • Circus
    • Womanizer
    • Circus
    • If U Seek Amy
    • Radar
  • Femme Fatale
    • Hold It Against Me
    • Till the World Ends
    • I Wanna Go
    • Criminal
  • Britney Jean
    • Work *****
    • Perfume
  • Glory
    • Make Me
    • Slumber Party

Britney-albums-1.jpg

• Love 5

Best: Oops era. I mean come on. No one is touching the cultural reset of all trinities that was Oops, Lucky and Stronger back-to-back and topping it off with a ballad written/produced by none other than Mutt Lange and THEE Shania Twain. She had all the girls in her bag that year. :shaking_shake_gold_yellow: Not to mention how Oops, Lucky and Stronger are literally three of the ALL-TIME greatest pop songs of THE millennia. nooo.gif

Worst: Probably Britney Jean. Work ***** is a bop but the production and ‘vocals’ all over the place and while I love Perfume, it was literally missing a bridge and the lyrics were a mess. :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: Mark my territory? :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: Glory era was pretty bad too. I mean Make Me is unlistenable but at least it had Slumber Godty. :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music::mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Love 7
52 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

Who voted BEST for Brenda Jones :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

My list:

1. Blackout

2. In The Zone

3. ...Oops I Did It Again

4. Circus

5. Baby One More Time

6. Femme Fatale 

7. Britney

8. Glory - there were only two 

9. Brenda Jones 

If we were going by albums I think my list would be similar. I'd place glory a little higher though. Blackout by far is still the best album along with ITZ being the second. However when it comes to singles and videos I'd say oops wins :)

• Like 1

I feel like it’s hard to pick. While Blackout is my fave album it sucks it only got three singles. Then there’s the Femme Fatale singles which I think were all pretty solid choices. So I feel like I should go with that, but Blackout’s single choices were decent for the most part, it just needed a fourth.

I’m not sure which era I would pick for worst, when there’s at least one good single choice in each one.

Edited by Isla