Curb your conservatorship

Can we nominate this video for best short film of the year? By threatening legal action she makes it clear that our thoughts about her are correct. You were not defaming her, besmirching her name, or anything. Just reporting on what a celebrity claimed and she still felt then need to use her wealth and influence to silence you and others and bury the story. Nothing questionable about that, right?? Gotta love that she keeps gives the movement more and more credence.. allegedly; for entertainment purposes only. 

• Love 6
  • Leader
46 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Your feisty/shady self back in the day :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

Hide contents

the times you'd drag team b

Ohhh haha. You know... I was talking to my coach this morning about all this, and I said I worried that this video might poke the bear.
And then suddenly I realized I'M the bear, and it's ME that's been poked. :taylor_swift_evil_smile:

• Love 2
  • Haha 5
12 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Ohhh haha. You know... I was talking to my coach this morning about all this, and I said I worried that this video might poke the bear.
And then suddenly I realized I'M the bear, and it's ME that's been poked. :taylor_swift_evil_smile:

You know us gays love a bear :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Haha 4
18 hours ago, SUPERJACK said:

When I’m with Lou, I’m suing, I’m suing. When I’m with Lou, I’m suing, I’m suing. When I’m with Lou, I’m suing, I’m suing. :kfed_kevin_federline_popozao_jamming_dancing:

Everyday, everyday, everyday, I’m suing with Lou. I’m suing with Lou. I’m suing with Louuuuuuuuuu!:katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

Lu Lu Lu Lou me Lu Lu Lu Lu me Lu Lu Lu Lou me down down

:kfed_kevin_federline_popozao_jamming_dancing:

• Haha 4
18 hours ago, Busybee said:

The fact that this has backfired so far up her *** is killing me and bringing me back to life. Not only did she bring herself more attention but she is also involving other fan bases. 

Not to mention the traffic im sure she is bringing to breatheheavy and all the views Jordan's youtube will get the bigger this gets. 

What a idiot. Looks like we won't have to do much to expose her because she is doing a great job of that on her own.

"THE BEST PIECE OF ADVICE I EVER GOT FROM A MENTOR WAS TO JUST DO YOU" -LOU TAYLOR

well keep doing you Lou because its working in our favor! :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

The best businessmanager i've ever seen! :flop_britney_candies: