Curb your conservatorship

The fact that this has backfired so far up her *** is killing me and bringing me back to life. Not only did she bring herself more attention but she is also involving other fan bases. 

Not to mention the traffic im sure she is bringing to breatheheavy and all the views Jordan's youtube will get the bigger this gets. 

What a idiot. Looks like we won't have to do much to expose her because she is doing a great job of that on her own.

"THE BEST PIECE OF ADVICE I EVER GOT FROM A MENTOR WAS TO JUST DO YOU" -LOU TAYLOR

well keep doing you Lou because its working in our favor! :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Busybee said:

Also that quote came from this video 

The irony in her saying dont worry about what other people are saying and yet here she is threatening legal action. 

:shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: I am cracking up how she continues to play herself.

allegedly :bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:

I guess when nobody else wants to do you there's really no other option :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

• Haha 6
  • Leader
21 minutes ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

Jordan, was not expecting this from you! 

props and keep it up. The initial scare has worn off and now you can go about this strategically:yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

Bring her to her knees the devoted wife of a godly husband.

Normally I wouldn't make something like this, but I felt like these receipts needed to be shared. And I wanted to do it in a way that at least attempted to be light hearted versus lashing out at her. She probably won't think it's very funny though.

• Love 4
  • Haha 1