Watch Zooey Deschanel, errr, Katy Perry's "Not The End Of The World" music video

Jordan Miller

On 12/20/2020 at 8:46 PM, TripToYourLove<3 said:

I’m excited for it! I’m glad she’s giving her fans a full era and not just scrapping it cause it “flopped”. Everyone here is asking what the point is and that she needs to give up on the album, but that’s not what an artist who cares about their work would do. If that was the case, 95% of musicians wouldn’t even release music videos or promote since their songs arent charting. Look at Tinashe. Her Songs for You album didn’t have commercial success at all but she gave her fans a bunch of music videos and content for the album because she cared about it. Let Katy do her thing :typing_keyboard_computer:

This much is true :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

I've never seen a pop singer wanting so much to distance herself from what made her famous. We know she hates this blue wig, she destroyed multiple times, but girl, give it a rest. She honestly makes it hard to like her. lol  

With that being said, the video is not that bad and the concept is fine. We are the aliens who try to save Katy by wanting the "old Katy" back, but we won't ever have that. We got it, girl. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Love 2
On 12/22/2020 at 2:06 AM, princessmimi said:

In her I kissed a girl and Teenage Dream eras she was.

You're in denial if you dont think so

It's a yes for that Teenage Dream era. Rest of her eras are no no to me. A few good visuals and a few good performances, however, that's all. She's a living meme. To me, she an entertainer rather than an artist at its finest. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green: Hopefully it makes sense.

• Super Mods
14 hours ago, Groundbreaking said:

It's a yes for that Teenage Dream era. Rest of her eras are no no to me. A few good visuals and a few good performances, however, that's all. She's a living meme. To me, she an entertainer rather than an artist at its finest. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green: Hopefully it makes sense.

Yes I understand. I honestly havent been a fan since the Teenage Dream era.

Prism was ok but not close to Teenage Dream.

She obviously went downhill with Witness, Idk what she was thinking of chopping her beautiful black hair and trying so hard to be cool. I've never seen a person so desperate for attention.

I think that that era was career suicide cause she hasnt had a hit since

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, princessmimi said:

Yes I understand. I honestly havent been a fan since the Teenage Dream era.

Prism was ok but not close to Teenage Dream.

She obviously went downhill with Witness, Idk what she was thinking of chopping her beautiful black hair and trying so hard to be cool. I've never seen a person so desperate for attention.

I think that that era was career suicide cause she hasnt had a hit since

I mean... her personality in that era: 

:ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

• Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block