Watch Zooey Deschanel, errr, Katy Perry's "Not The End Of The World" music video

Jordan Miller

• Super Mods

Uh WTF :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

This song had so much potential for a music video especially about whats going on in the world like the virus 

but instead makes one of her and her dancers wearing cheaply made costumes of aliens??

I swear this girl has lost it! She used to be SO creative. fun and unique when it came to music videos but now.....

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Uh WTF :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

This song had so much potential for a music video especially about whats going on in the world like the virus 

but instead makes one of her and her dancers wearing cheaply made costumes of aliens??

I swear this girl has lost it! She used to be SO creative. fun and unique when it came to music videos but now.....

Capitol cuts the budget. :enigma_alien_blue:

• Haha 3
  • Leader
9 minutes ago, Dexwhitespears said:

Eww, her again??!!

God, why can't she gracefully accept this epic failure of an era, take a break and maybe plan a comeback (if its even possible at this point)

What is this constant need of shoving yourself down the audiences' throat, specially after how they reacted to her last disaster of an album. GO AWAY! TAKR A BREAK!!

giphy.gif

This is not the vibe wtf. She wanted to release a cute music video for her fans. I think it's awesome that she just had a baby and still wants to work (because clearly she loves it). 

• Love 4
  • Like 3

Okay that video was HORRIBLE.

Like, Katy sis, WHAT were ypu thinking? I can't believe this is the same woman who released eyepleasing videos such as California Girls and Roar. This legit is soooo bad and looks something Rebecca Black would release.

I love Katy's previous music and such but this is just plain bad.

It's even more cringe than Pretty Girls. Like totallyyyyyy

• Haha 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block