1998 demo of Britney Spears singing "Sweet Kisses" surfaces (later given to Jessica Simpson)

Apparently "Sweet Kisses" was intended for Britney's debut album before it went to Jessica Simpson.

At least according to Britney-Online who has shared some previously unreleased stuff quite a lot lately!

The very first era is probably the least documented era about what songs she recorded and ultimately didn't make the final cut.

Just last year a few cassette tapes were up for auction which gave us the BOMT outtake "Let Me Take You There". The other unreleased track(s) from those tapes are yet to leak.

• Love 3
11 hours ago, LaserBackLight said:

Produced by Andy Goldmark, who worked on other songs for ...Baby One More Time. Including the unreleased song ‘I Was Born To Love You’

Hopefully the full song will leak!

49 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

This one has more clips than the other thread, so maybe merge both? @PokemonSpears

Fake. Sweet Kisses was never meant for Britney and the I Was Born to Love You thing was pure fan fiction

The only Jessica Simpson song she allegedly recorded was Final Heartbreak which was produced by Eric Foster White (Autumn Goodbye, E-Mail My Heart, From the Bottom of My Broken Heart, I'm So Curious, Soda Pop, Thinking About You and You Got It All)

The only confirmation we got about this came from a supposed conversation a former user by the name of StrawberryKisses had with Eric Foster White on Linkedin where he also revealed that she recorded at least two Don Philip songs: I'll Leave It Up to You and If You Could See Me Now

Also there's a reason why these snippets sound so low quality and that's because they were literally recorded with a computer microphone :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, PlayboiMommy said:

Fake. Sweet Kisses was never meant for Britney and the I Was Born to Love You thing was pure fan fiction

The only Jessica Simpson song she allegedly recorded was Final Heartbreak which was produced by Eric Foster White (Autumn Goodbye, E-Mail My Heart, From the Bottom of My Broken Heart, I'm So Curious, Soda Pop, Thinking About You and You Got It All)

The only confirmation we got about this came from a supposed conversation a former user by the name of StrawberryKisses had with Eric Foster White on Linkedin where he also revealed that she recorded at least two Don Philip songs: I'll Leave It Up to You and If You Could See Me Now

Also there's a reason why these snippets sound so low quality and that's because they were literally recorded with a computer microphone :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

IDK about that other track, but this sounds legit. Remember that this is a rough demo and it's probably a cassette rip recorded while being played and done in LQ on purpose.

There are more clips floating privately.

• Love 1