Britney posts new video dancing to Kings of Leon and Janet Jackson

ILuvMe

2 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

Are you telling me she's the new Lou, the new devil to beat now? I'm exhausted... :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

No she is no where on Lou's level. She's simply the girl in charge of Britney's social media. How she got the job or why she's being paid to accompany Brit to Hawaii nobody knows. Would it surprise me if she is somehow connected to Lou and that's how she got the job in the first place? Not at all. 

• Like 5
2 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

I love you Britney but it’s sorta like, she opened a can of beans and pressed them against her thighs and somehow we should be proud that she made it look like she queef all over herself on either a 2001 Nokia phone or she craftily converted the resolution to 240p on her iPhone 12 Pro Max to make it look more queefy.  

:queenie_falling_dying_dead:

It's time to STAAAHHHPPPP 

:dead_falling_wig_dying:

• Haha 4
48 minutes ago, Thecodeman25 said:

She still has some extensions as per usual 

Her hair is so pretty, idk why she doesnt let it breathe for a sec. I guess she really dislike bc its thin tho.