New official 'Matches' artwork

Danish

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Jon Bellion said:

I hope this song doesn't get noticed by the public. It's quite tragic for a world class entertainer like Britney to release such a bad song (with a bad artwork too). 

The only good thing we got from the rerelease is the photoshoot. 

Oh wow ..that is really quite harsh critique..the song isn't bad at all ..in fact its quite catchy ..a short and sweet bop.. you just made it sound like chainsaws for 2.50 seconds..if you don't like it fair enough. 

The new artwork featuring britney isn't britney's decision is it.. they just put her picture onto a pic including them.. no need be so harsh jeez

6 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Here's the HQ 

Eo6fvc3XcAIOqlD?format=jpg&name=large

Clearly they are standing on rocks to indicate the deep rock inspirations and influences throughout the song 🎵 yeaaah man!:truthtea_sips_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_red_mug_spill:

Or possibly just possibly this is britneys way of saying the BSB are like rocks on the beach..washed up..in 10 years I dunno :badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips:... im kiddiiing

Archived