New Glory Booklet Artwork in HQ (NOT SCAN)

diegofs

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Easy There said:

Trying to be edgy I see :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: Unsuccessfully tho

1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

What can i do if the cover is vulgar and trashy :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

I-:liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: 

Explain to me what exactly is vulgar about the pic:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:  the side b00b? :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

Did someone catch u look at the photo? You got embarrassed so you went for the easier justification: "OH LOOK HOW TRASHY SHE IS OMG. HOW VULGAR." is that what happened? :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

If you honestly prefer the randee face screenshot from 2016, I feel sorry for you :eyes_britney_laugh:

Just now, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Explain to me what exactly is vulgar about the pic:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:  the side b00b? :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

Did someone catch u look at the photo? You got embarrassed so you went for the easier justification: "OH LOOK HOW TRASHY SHE IS OMG. HOW VULGAR." is that what happened? :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

If you honestly prefer the randee face screenshot from 2016, I feel sorry for you :eyes_britney_laugh:

Do I sense some **** shaming @Blackout2006 :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

But don't mind him he is just trolling (I hope)

2 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

I mean if i were too see a man as exposed as her, i would feel uncomfortable too so :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: Idk, it just feels so weird and fake and i think it was a lil too much :ehidk_britney_um_eek: And lets be honest, the randee and david album cover are both trahs anyways so :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

4 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

I mean if i were too see a man as exposed as her, i would feel uncomfortable too so :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: Idk, it just feels so weird and fake and i think it was a lil too much :ehidk_britney_um_eek: And lets be honest, the randee and david album cover are both trahs anyways so :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Erm, I beg to defer here. When a man takes off his clothes, he is normally lusted over and very rarely judged for being overly ***ual. 

Adam levine naked Free **** pics. so this is not a problem but Britney's side **** suddenly is? I mean, she's technically wearing a bikini in the photo.

Not to mention media's obsession back in the day when she used to show more skin. Don't get me wrong, I think she's ***ier with clothes on (PoM shows, take notes) but the artwork is tastefully done and is nowhere near to being called trashy. + it has a vision/message - the chains. She's hot. If she's worked her bum off, why not show it off afterwards? Idk. Let's not give her a hard time. She's had enough. The Glory 2020 album cover doesn't deserve that.

P.S. People often project their own insecurities on to celebrities so it's important to consider that as well.

On 12/12/2020 at 9:13 AM, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Erm, I beg to defer here. When a man takes off his clothes, he is normally lusted over and very rarely judged for being overly ***ual. 

Adam levine naked Free **** pics. so this is not a problem but Britney's side **** suddenly is? I mean, she's technically wearing a bikini in the photo.

Not to mention media's obsession back in the day when she used to show more skin. Don't get me wrong, I think she's ***ier with clothes on (PoM shows, take notes) but the artwork is tastefully done and is nowhere near to being called trashy. + it has a vision/message - the chains. She's hot. If she's worked her bum off, why not show it off afterwards? Idk. Let's not give her a hard time. She's had enough. The Glory 2020 album cover doesn't deserve that.

P.S. People often project their own insecurities on to celebrities so it's important to consider that as well.

secret latoya jackson GIF

Archived