Britney Lyrics

FantaFantaNoCoke

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

love this.

my favorite lyrics are mostly because i love how she says the words / phrases, and most of them are not actual lyrics but things she says in songs.

"it's been a while, i know I shouldn't have kept you waiting, but I'm here now.

"now watch me"

"people can take everything away from you... but they can never take away your truth, but the question is: can you handle mine?"

"i see you, and i just wanna dance with you"

"and then we kiss" - basically the whole song, but the original unreleased.

17 hours ago, FantaFantaNoCoke said:

I also love the way she sings the line "I'm on fire" in her Burnin Up cover.

I like gasoline towards the last chorus "what you do to me..yeahhh you set me on fire,fire,fire  fire (with effects)

Are you in? Living in sin is the new thing yeah 

Said he gone be in a minute..Sitting in the mirror looking pretty,  gotta look my best if we gonna break up

Gotta keep my hands out, gotta keep my head up, gotta keep on breathing, baby even if we're sinking 

Ohh baby are you feeling guilty for what you did,  if you think your hurting you aint seen nothing yet

Are you having trouble focusing throughout the day? Do you find yourself still calling my name, do you wish you could rewind time and take it back,I bet you'll realise they she ain't half the woman I am

Hold me close, strip me down, hold me tight now, need you more ,want you more,feels so right now

Say your just a friend, imma little liar,when we play pretend body is on fire

So tell me if you see her, cuz I've been waiting here forever..oh baby baby if you seek amy tonight Ohh oh baby baby will do whatever you like

If theirs nothing missing in my life then why do these tears come at night 

Even when I cross the line its like a lie ive told a thousand times

Interesting sense of style, ten million dollar smile ,think I can handle that, animal  in the sack

Somebody gimme my truck,so I can ring on the clouds so I can turn the bass like,  Somebody pass my guitar so I can look like a star and spend my cash like 

I know it might seem crazy, but imma put you in this blindfold, I just need you to trust me,oh that you'll see more with your eyes close 

I could go on and on..

11 hours ago, Duff Man said:

I like gasoline towards the last chorus "what you do to me..yeahhh you set me on fire,fire,fire  fire (with effects)

Are you in? Living in sin is the new thing yeah 

Said he gone be in a minute..Sitting in the mirror looking pretty,  gotta look my best if we gonna break up

Gotta keep my hands out, gotta keep my head up, gotta keep on breathing, baby even if we're sinking 

Ohh baby are you feeling guilty for what you did,  if you think your hurting you aint seen nothing yet

Are you having trouble focusing throughout the day? Do you find yourself still calling my name, do you wish you could rewind time and take it back,I bet you'll realise they she ain't half the woman I am

Hold me close, strip me down, hold me tight now, need you more ,want you more,feels so right now

Say your just a friend, imma little liar,when we play pretend body is on fire

So tell me if you see her, cuz I've been waiting here forever..oh baby baby if you seek amy tonight Ohh oh baby baby will do whatever you like

If theirs nothing missing in my life then why do these tears come at night 

Even when I cross the line its like a lie ive told a thousand times

Interesting sense of style, ten million dollar smile ,think I can handle that, animal  in the sack

Somebody gimme my truck,so I can ring on the clouds so I can turn the bass like,  Somebody pass my guitar so I can look like a star and spend my cash like 

I know it might seem crazy, but imma put you in this blindfold, I just need you to trust me,oh that you'll see more with your eyes close 

I could go on and on..

I just realised I ****ing love this woman my god..britney..what you do to me..you set me on fire #britneyarmy #britneyspears #freebritney 

I simply love her..living in sin is new thing yeah :cooltshirt_thumbs_up_britney_pom_piece_of_me: .. I recognised i quoted myself..touch of my hand..

honestly, my fav Britney lyrics ever are from Weakness, a song she only performed live on the DWAD tour and was never even recorded in a studio. I remember discovering this song back in like 2010 and I fell in love with the lyrics and have been obsessed ever since:

"I, Like a memory in the sun
I don't look back
And the tears they
have begun
to fall again
fall down from my face

I hold my own hands
So you won't see a trace
Of my weakness"

I always wanted to get a Britney tattoo and I think it will be just that last line: "I hold my own hands so you won't see a trace of my weakness":crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

On 12/7/2020 at 11:26 PM, SUPERJACK said:

“I don’t really wanna be a tease but would you undo my zipper, please?”

:britlol_britney_surprised_wow_oh_shocked_choatic:

“Living Legend You Can Look But Don’t Touch” 

:urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

If I get on top, you’re gonna lose your mind”

:OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:

I’m a fan of her sassier lyrics, so pretty much all of In The Zone and Blackout. 

My favs too OMG!!! 

:OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:

12 hours ago, ElenaB said:

honestly, my fav Britney lyrics ever are from Weakness, a song she only performed live on the DWAD tour and was never even recorded in a studio. I remember discovering this song back in like 2010 and I fell in love with the lyrics and have been obsessed ever since:

"I, Like a memory in the sun
I don't look back
And the tears they
have begun
to fall again
fall down from my face

I hold my own hands
So you won't see a trace
Of my weakness"

I always wanted to get a Britney tattoo and I think it will be just that last line: "I hold my own hands so you won't see a trace of my weakness":crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

I'm so mad that none of the DWAD songs are in decent live quality. :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime: I know it was 2001, but damn. Good cameras existed then. And then she never bothered to record any of them. And she gave one away to Enrique Iglesias? :icant_toxic_britney_window_jump_fall:

Archived