Swimming In The Stars v Matches

Slayer

Which song do you prefer?  

143 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I definitely prefer Matches.  Since 1999 I've been dreaming and desperate for a Britney/BSB collaboration.  Even if it was trash (and I don't think it is, obviously) I would love Matches because it is literally a dream come true for me.  I do like SITS, but the way it starts so abruptly bothers me. 

I just gave both tracks a good listen with headphones and closed my eyes.. I have to go with Matches, I can’t really say why I prefer Matches but I don’t Like it more than SITS. Both are good and solid songs on their own. Swimming is a bit of a departure from Classic Britney and it fits with her more weird or Curious :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:  songs. I think it will age well and is unique enough to not sound so dated as others say. It only sounds bad in low quality or if your speaker set up isn’t good. I love it, reminds me of old Britney and Lucky/Man on the moon. 

Matches is totally on brand glitchy factory pop but I think it has Radio Hit potential and I like AJ’s vocals on it, he sounds good. I hope there’s some kind of plan to release it and not just let it die on a vinyl release. It’s fun, it would fit with today’s songs on radio and I’d love to see it go somewhere. 

I like both..I think in good quality sits is a nice dreamy bop on its own..slightly overproduction vocals at the very beginning but as the song goes on you hear that natural britney vibe which I like..definitely has a good feeling to it and I like it..

Matches definitely has radio potential and its undeniably catchy..it definitely has that 90s nostalgic factor going for it..I think overall matches good be the best for radio.

I like both but for their own reasons 

Matches has that slowed down drop with the effects that I definitely like...yeah I think matches is slightly better which is odd considering I wasn't expecting to like it as much 

Let's face it matches is more 'naughty britney' it's like hold it against me meets Shattered glass.. radio would hopefully eat it up.. I like sits no doubt ..its good too ..but matches is what the GP WW want more..like I said ..could be a potential radio bop..like scream and shout but better and more 'classic Britney'

Archived