Swimming In The Stars v Matches

Slayer

Which song do you prefer?  

143 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This isn't to bash either of the songs but I just wanted to see which song people preferred out of the two :)

I personally love both of the tracks, I didn't expect the BSB collaboration to be as good as it is.

However, after saying that i'd say I like Swimming In The Stars the most! It's just so magical and ethereal :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

It's crazy to think we may never have heard either of these songs :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

So which is your favourite of the two?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SITS all day every day (till I get bored of it). 

I live for VOCALSSSSSSSSSSSSSSAAAAAHHH!!! 

Not repetitive/childish choruses. Matches goes into my Pretty Girls pile.

I feel like the verses are alright though. The song may have benefited being a bit longer. Was this really featuring the Backstreet Boys or a Backstreet Boy? So many of Britney's songs would be bangers if they just worked on the tinker/chorus a bit more. 

I am glad some people seem to be enjoying it though. I do think a music video would probably improve the track in my eyes. I can also see maybe an eventual remix of Matches could be fire as well.

1 hour ago, IamMax said:

I like em both. It's like comparing Toxic to Everytime, lol, they're way too different to be compared. 

I've been listening to SITS on repeat for the last couple of days. I wish Matches was a solo song tbh, the BSB featuring doesn't add anything to the song. 

Leave Toxic and Everytime out of this, even if it’s for reference.

Thanks boo.

1 hour ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

SITS all day every day (till I get bored of it). 

I live for VOCALSSSSSSSSSSSSSSAAAAAHHH!!! 

Not repetitive/childish choruses. Matches goes into my Pretty Girls pile.

I feel like the verses are alright though. The song may have benefited being a bit longer. Was this really featuring the Backstreet Boys or a Backstreet Boy? So many of Britney's songs would be bangers if they just worked on the tinker/chorus a bit more. 

I am glad some people seem to be enjoying it though. I do think a music video would probably improve the track in my eyes. I can also see maybe an eventual remix of Matches could be fire as well.

I agree with you 100%. Lyrically this song is like pretty girls, but vocally she sounds better and like her self on matches. However matches doesn’t even seem like a Britney song, it’s like she’s the feature. Doesn’t the lead singer usually start the song and get more verses not the feat artist? Hmmm...

I love everything about sits but the over production on her voice to make her sound like Halsey or Ellie Goulding, and that loud *** background singer can go.

Archived