Shania Twain posts about "great memories" writing "Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know" for Britney Spears

3 hours ago, popprison said:

Wow thank you. Love 1999+2000ney and definitely love Felicia with brit.. nostalgic af 

I love those eras too, I also feel very nostalgic about the first 3 eras! And ure welcome! 

1 minute ago, BigDadyy said:

I still bop to this. That model guy was my crush in my pre-teen era. Him and that guy from Leann Rimes's "Fool me once" video were my "self pleasure" guys:ohnoney_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_sunglasses_surprised_shocked_what:

OMG as an 11 year old still trying to figure out my ***uality, seeing Britney in that video WITH the hot model had me like :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

2 minutes ago, britneyluv said:

OMG as an 11 year old still trying to figure out my ***uality, seeing Britney in that video WITH the hot model had me like :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

Do you know who that model is from. "Life Goes on" video of Leann Rimes? Still not able to find him online. Thirsty *****, I am :jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew:

5 hours ago, BigDadyy said:

I still bop to this. That model guy was my crush in my pre-teen era. Him and that guy from Leann Rimes's "Fool me once" video were my "self pleasure" guys:ohnoney_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_sunglasses_surprised_shocked_what:

I remember Britney was able to piss off both of her mom and bf with that flawless video :jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew: the beginning of Sluttney :werk_britney_bw_black_white_dance_sexy_flirt_my_prerogative:

• 4 weeks later...