Demi Lovato jumps on All Time Low's "Monsters" with blackbear

3 minutes ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

Don't care. She's a spoiled brat that whines about getting bullied on and then goes on to do it herself. She's a nasty person for sure.

In every interview, she seems like the sweetest girl laughing all along. On social media, she comes across as a nasty bully. Remember when she randomly came for Mariah Carey when Mariah said absolutely nothing?

• Love 1
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, Soysaucechicken08 said:

I really have dyslexia lol bc I read this n re read it and was huh.. I literally thought the title said Demi debuts at an all time low 

n was eeekkk..

n then re read it. 😓

this is giving me 2011 hot topic but hey whatever floats her boat! 

Confused Chrissy Teigen GIF

I  could not sum up my opinions of Demi Lovato in 2020 in any words or photos better than what you've expressed here. 

Cheers. 

1 hour ago, Soysaucechicken08 said:

I really have dyslexia lol bc I read this n re read it and was huh.. I literally thought the title said Demi debuts at an all time low 

n was eeekkk..

n then re read it. 😓

Not even. Hot Topic metalcore songs used to kinda slap in 2011. THIS is r-rated-adio disney/camp rock 3 realness.:demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Soysaucechicken08 said:

n was eeekkk..

n then re read it. 😓

I am not dyslexic and i also read it as Demi debuting at an all time low, i was like hasn't she been there for awhile already :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block