"Skinny as a NEEDLE" - conspiracy, sarcasm or delusion?

JustWendy

So remember this?

BRITNEY SPEARS in Bikini at a Yacht in Miami 06/08/2019 – HawtCelebs

And then the media jumped in and wrote about it, some articles defended Britney and others the paparazzi. I don't remember well but some photographers denied being shady and even accused her of being deluded. Yet Britney did have a point, there were certain pictures from those same days were she did in fact look skinny as Needle:

Britney Spears sier hun blir redigert større: – Jeg er tynn som en nål! -  730.no

And then she fought back with those Instagram videos and some TV shows supported her:

So what is the truth? Was a conspiracy uncovered? Is this a custom practice among the paparazzi?

Did she win the fight? And if she was right and exposed them, why did she delete those Instagram stories shortly after?

So many questions, what do you think is the truth?

Wendy Williams and Husband Accused of Harassment, Abuse in Lawsuit

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, jj_boha said:

Honestly that video makes me uncomfortable 

but why, she was very articulate although she didn't look well-rested.... but she acknowledged it. I prefer this Britney taking control of her narrative and uploading IG stories by herself (apparently) than the weird dancing and months old recycled Rose project pictures etc.

6 Times Wendy Williams (Almost) Got Cursed Out | Global Grind

3 minutes ago, Easy There said:

No I am sorry but she was in wrong. 

She looked the same since 2019. Those paparazzi photos were not photoshopped. She had to take that video down because some photographers threatened to sue and post all pics they had.

She even looks the same weight in that skinny as a needle video lol.

omg what?! they threatened to sue!? but if she wasn't skinny as a needle then how the heck did she manage to pull this off:

Britney Spears Accuses the Paparazzi of Photoshopping Her to Look Heavier |  PEOPLE.com

And remember this is in fact a screenshot from a video where she questions the paparazzi's intentions and twirls... and she does look skinny and fit so I dont get it?? What kind of body-shape-shifting nonsense is this??? Britney

2 minutes ago, JustWendy said:

omg what?! they threatened to sue!? but if she wasn't skinny as a needle then how the heck did she manage to pull this off:

Britney Spears Accuses the Paparazzi of Photoshopping Her to Look Heavier |  PEOPLE.com

And remember this is in fact a screenshot from a video where she questions the paparazzi's intentions and twirls... and she does look skinny and fit so I dont get it?? What kind of body-shape-shifting nonsense is this??? Britney

Heels,angle and corect-ish angle plus some major aucking in lol.

Not sure if they said to sue,but smth amongst those lines. Video was almost immediately removed 

5 minutes ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

This time she was in the wrong, where indeed it has happened on a big scale before.

i remember circus tour in Germany. I think media was only partially let in and they used to photoshop cellulite and fat rolls onto her.

Yup yup. Dailymail photoshopped her to hell and back when she was in UK with Circus tour.

6 minutes ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

This time she was in the wrong, where indeed it has happened on a big scale before.

i remember circus tour in Germany. I think media was only partially let in and they used to photoshop cellulite and fat rolls onto her.

wait what??? i dont even remember this happening. maybe I'm not sure. 

All I remember from the Europe leg is her having beautiful brown hair and looking HOT

and dancing mannequin or something

Skinny As ANeedle Britney Spears GIF - SkinnyAsANeedle BritneySpears -  Discover & Share GIFs

Well I guess she just wanted to make herself feel more confident. 

But nooo I just feel sad for her, yes she was wrong but she lives in a bubble because of this crappy cship... Maybe somebody made her to think this way? I know she's a human who makes mistakes also but we can't be sure about anything happening on an Instagram of a person who has no rights. Nothing is spontaneous on her social media. Maybe they planned this to make us think she's not okay.

Archived