Matches

TheySayImCrazy18

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, Easy There said:

I'll never tell tell on myself 

irpLvJS.gif

Everywhere.. "**** you ,your always outside my *** **** home you stupid **** ..MOVE!"

hey gif ,gif, get the **** outta the neighbourhood, no one wants you in this neighbourhood

Stop trying to make the gif happen, its not going to happen :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:  joke, it already has..luv ya 

1 minute ago, Duff Man said:

Everywhere.. "**** you ,your always out my *** **** home you stupid **** ..MOVE!"

hey gif ,gif, get the **** outta the neighbourhood, no one wants you in this neighbourhood

The only one that can possibly defend it is you and Jamie  lynn 

Stop trying to make the gif happen, its not going to happen :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke: luv ya 

Calm ur ****.

It's all over the forum.

irpLvJS.gif

irpLvJS.gif

irpLvJS.gif

9 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Calm ur ****.

It's all over the forum.

irpLvJS.gif

irpLvJS.gif

irpLvJS.gif

I was being sarcastic my babe! ..I feel after all the gifs we know each other on an intimate level..so my question is this will you marry me? Finally after all these years..dont say 'easy there' ..say 'yes the choice is easy and il always be there'

Your loyal stalker..lou tay

sh**

Random user duff man :wink_britney_everytime_white:

6 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

I was being sarcastic my babe! ..I feel after all the gifs we know each other on an intimate level..so my question is this will you marry me? Finally after all these years..dont say 'easy there' ..say 'yes the choice is easy and il always be there'

Your loyal stalker..lou tay

sh**

Random user duff man :wink_britney_everytime_white:

Yasssss. Will you support my OF 

irpLvJS.gif

And I knew u have been sarcastic. Even though I have been attacked for real today bcz of it.

Nnnnn

irpLvJS.gif

21 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Yasssss. Will you support my OF 

irpLvJS.gif

And I knew u have been sarcastic. Even though I have been attacked for real today bcz of it.

Nnnnn

irpLvJS.gif

Our relationship means the world to me and your OF is why I get out of bed in the early mornin 

Let's go swimming in the stars tonight and make sweet sweet love in the diamond light..yours forever 

Duff man aka your lover you don't know yet :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

Archived