Britney Spears officially releases "Swimming In The Stars" to coincide with her 39th birthday

1 minute ago, 2K16NEY said:

I really don’t think they’d do that after all the backlash BJ got... as well as all the backlash Myah received. But yjnke Britney’s team are stupid af sooo who knows.

But Britney’s vocals have changed over the years and she’s way more high pitched now  so who knowzzz

they dont care about backlash. they dont care about the fans.

and this isn't her high pich voice, did you even hear the song :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: 

2 minutes ago, MWLJ said:

Definitely NO Myah. There’s a background vocalist to flesh out her sound, and she supports here and there, but it’s NOT a Bloated Jingles situation! No duping (in my opinion)! 

Great song! So lush. Should have been on the standard version of Glory! 

BLOATED JINGLES NEVER IN MY LIFE HAVE I HEARD BJ REFERRED TO THT I AM DECEASED

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
Just now, Kevney said:

they dont care about backlash. they dont care about the fans.

and this isn't her high pich voice, did you even hear the song :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: 

I JUST heard it. Meh. It’s cute :selena_red_carpet_gomez_um_stare: As for her adlibs... ya it doesn’t sound too much like her :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: I need to hear it in HQ

6 minutes ago, RebelMe said:

I feel the same, it's bugging me a lot. It does sound at some parts like it was a song from Britney Jean, I don't know. Some vocals reminded me Myah Marie, but, at the same time, it feels like it's not her as well. 

I mean this one song is better than all of Brenda Joan. I wouldn't have minded BJ as much, even with all the Myah, if any of the tracks were actually good or if it was a cohesive album as a whole...

Just now, Invitation said:

'drown' gives me Passenger tea. That's the part where I get thrown off.

That’s one of the parts where there’s a lot of support from the background vocalist, there are a few, but Britney is still there and to me it doesn’t sound like an attempt to dupe us like they did with Myah. It’s just support and to make things sound full. 

In my opinion of course! Yours is respected as well!  I think we’re all just damaged from BJ 😂

• Love 2
Just now, MWLJ said:

That’s one of the parts where there’s a lot of support from the background vocalist, there are a few, but Britney is still there and to me it doesn’t sound like an attempt to dupe us like they did with Myah. It’s just support and to make things sound full. 

In my opinion of course! Yours is respected as well!  I think we’re all just damaged from BJ 😂

I don't understand why Brit doesn't really do her own background vocals. Apart from FF, i know everybody kinda dislikes MM but i kinda liked her sound in the background of FF. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

5 minutes ago, studlygeorge said:

It’s obviously not Myah Marie, nor does it sound like they’re trying to convince us that’s britney. The BGV just sound really loud, perhaps to distract from the song not being finished

someone DM me please!!

you said this without hearing it?